Home

Harry awoke the next morning, groaning at the pain in his back, finding Draco who was buried in Harry's stomach "Good morning my sweet, beautiful princess." Harry greeted "Morning my loving, handsome prince." He murmured, making his way up to bury his face in his chest "Did you sleep well?" "I did, I take it you slept well as well?" He replied. Laying the way Draco was felt intimate to him, knowing that he's so close to his significant other and no one would able to do so "I am, I woke up seeing the most beautiful man in my arms, sleeping so peacefully." Harry played with his hair, gently carding his fingers through his hair, untangling them from any knots.

Draco hid his smile and sat up. Harry pulled him into his lap, wrapping his arms around him, looking into his mercury eyes which looked like planets "Harry?" "Yes beautiful?" "Kiss me?" "Of course, anything you need my love." Harry lightly grabbed his arms, wrapping them around his neck and pulled him closer as he kissed him deeply and passionately. Draco shuddered at the intensity of the kiss but kissed back with the same amount of passion. Moaning softly when the brunette bit his bottom lip, Draco pulled away. They moved around the bed and cuddled with each other until they were ready to get out of bed.

An hour and 15 minutes later, the two got out of bed, the blonde in the bathroom and Harry downstairs. Once the blonde finished using the toilet, he walked downstairs to where Harry was in the kitchen, making tea "Hey you, heavy or not?" "A bit." "Alright baby." Harry lifted him up on the counter, lifting up his legs to grab his Disney Hot Water Bottle from the cupboard, twisting the lid open, filling it with hot water from the kettle, screwing the lid back on. 

Harry handed it to him, as he took it and placed it on his stomach, letting the warmth of it help the cramps in his stomach "Thank you." "It's alright my love, you do know I care about you, right?" "I know Harry, and I care about you too. I don't imagine a world where you're not waking up next to me. You're the one person in this world I would completely fall apart to but if you told me you were going to end it all, I would be literally completely broken. If your gone might as well count me in. I love Sirius and Remus to bits but you Harry.." Draco paused, holding back tears "You are the only one that knows me better and always have, I fell in love with you, all of you. I'm so deep in this hole of being in love with you that I can't imagine a single day without seeing you. You honestly mean the world to me and when I look back at how much I've waited and looked at our pictures of our childhood, it was so worth it waiting for the right time. I'm the happiest I've ever been and it's all because of you." Draco finished, almost making them both cry. 

The blonde got off of his lap, taking the mug of tea off of the counter, walking into the living room, sitting on the sofa. Harry came over, pulling him into his arms. Draco sat between his legs with his head resting on his chest "Is everything okay gorgeous?" "I'm fine." "Sure?" He nodded, turning around, cuddling him tight. Harry wrapped both arms around him, caressing his hair softly as he relaxed into his arms "You look like your falling asleep sweetheart." "That's because I am." He yawned, leaning his head on his chest, closing his eyes. Harry let his head roll back into the pillows, starting to close his eyes.

A few days later, Draco was sitting in bed while Harry was at Sirius's looking after Teddy while his parents were away. The blonde got out of bed as he heard the doorbell "It's open!" He yelled as he turned around to face emerald green eyes and dark brown hair "I-I thought you said you'd be back in a couple of days." "I changed my mind." "Where's Teddy?" "Remus has him, they dropped me off." He answered, dropping his bag down, closing the door, walking over to him, embracing him in a hug. Draco hugged back just as tight only to be lifted up by his fiancé "How's your flow been?" "It's been okay, painful." "I bet honey, have you eaten?" "Yeah." "What did you have for dinner last night?" "I made chicken and rice last night, there's still some leftover rice if you want me to heat it up." "Sure gorgeous, come here quickly." Harry cupped his face and kissed him slowly. Draco wrapped his arms around his neck, slowly moving his head, their breathing slowly, taking the moment in. The only sound was the wind and the sound of their breathing between them.