I'll look after you

Draco awoke the next morning to a sudden tightening in his chest, getting out of Harry's tight grip, walking downstairs to the bathroom, closing the door behind him to not wake his husband or two children, sinking down to his knees, tying up his hair, his hand instantly went to his chest. He got back up and walked back upstairs to the bedroom, sitting on the bed by Harry "Harry?" He moaned weakly in complete agony and he still didn't wake up "Harry." He called a bit louder and another agonising thump hit his chest. He heard the breathlessness to his voice and began to panic "Dragon?" A tired voice murmured sleepily next to him.

Draco let out another whimper, gasping at the suddenness of pain that hit him "Baby?" He sounded more alert and he hutched over more, hoping that the stretching would ease the pain ever so slightly. It only made it worse. A hand placed itself on his shoulder and lips pressed down the back of his neck "What's wrong?" "My chest really hurts." He gasped out "How bad is it?" Harry's hands cupped his face and lifted his head. Draco started deep into his eyes and even in the faint darkness they still shone with emotion "Really bad, ow." He managed to whimper out, squeezing his eyes shut. He coughed with a visible amount of phlegm in his chest "Your really pale babe." He whispered and leaned up to kiss his warm forehead as he hissed again, turning his head to bury it in Harry's shoulder. Harry's arms wrapped around him, holding him close "It's alright, I've got you." He murmured and he nodded into his shoulder, feeling his eyes burn with tears and he swallowed, the feeling of sick rising his chest "I know babe, I know." He rubbed his back soothingly and it did a good job at calming him down.

The pain had dulled somewhat but he still moaned and groaned occasionally. His words also helped but not enough to block out the pain "Do you want to lie down? It might make it easier." Harry suggested. Draco untangled himself from his husband and laid down. The brunette laid down beside him, intertwining their legs together, making him smile softly as their hands found each other's. Draco buried his face in his chest, holding his breath when another sharp pain stabbed him in the chest "Breathe through it," Harry kissed his head "It still hurts." He cried out, his whole body in pain. Draco turned away from him, panting and whimpering. He tore his hands away from his and hid his face behind them. The pain making him feel sick. 

Harry rubbed his shoulders "Okay, should I call an ambulance?" Draco could hear the panic to his voice which made his heart snap into two and the blonde felt arms wrap around him softly "I don't know, Harry, I don't know." He sobbed, feeling his hands grow wet as he cried hard into them. He went to curl up against his chest but the pain prevented him from doing so "Please don't cry baby." Harry's voice wobbled. The sobs wracked his body, but only made the pain in his chest worse. Harry pulled him onto his lap and rubbed his lower stomach "I love you Harry." Draco said tiredly "I love you too darling, always." He smiled at him, catching his worried eyes before burying his face in his hands again and he did, he loved him. 

An hour later, the pain started to wear away in Draco's chest as he relaxed until the brunette heard the soft cries of his little son, Noah. Harry got up, walking in the other room, picking him up "Good morning my little munchkin." He kissed his head as Evelyn pushed open her bedroom door "Morning papa." "Good morning sweetheart, want to see daddy?" She nodded and took his hand. Harry walked back to bed "Draco honey, I've brought two adorable little visitors with me." He shook his head. Harry walked over to his husband, tucking his hair behind his ear "I think our little man needs to be fed." "Give him here, talk to Evie for now." "I will honey, come on baby girl." 

He picked his eldest daughter up and took her into her room, setting her on her pink rug in the middle of the room, getting her box of toys out, letting her play with them as he walked into his bedroom where Draco had Noah on his chest asleep "Hey." "Hey, is he asleep?" "He's trying to." "How's your chest?" "A bit better, still hurts." "We'll see how it's later on and if I have to take you to the hospital, I'll have to." "I don't like hospitals, they smell." "I know baby, if we have to then I will." "Okay." Harry tilted his head up and kissed his nose. Draco looked down at his son and noticed he was fast asleep "He's asleep." "Bless him, do you want to take him?" "Yeah." "Of course, gently get up." He grabbed Harry's hand to get up "Can we cuddle once I lie Noah down?" "Of course." "Thank you," "That's okay, beautiful." Draco blushed, walking to his son's room, lying him down, switching on his star night light, tucking him in, walking out, walking into his daughter's room.