I wanna be yours

Harry woke up the next morning to a warm body curled up next to him, getting out of bed which made Draco whine "I'll be back in a minute gorgeous." He nodded, going back to sleep. Harry walked out of his bedroom, closing it behind him, leaning his head on the door while his brain raced with regret, the memories flooding through from yesterday, deciding to walk back into his room, grabbing his boyfriend's hand, sliding the promise ring off of his finger, putting it back in it's box, walking downstairs with the velvet box "Harry, dear?" He turned around to face Remus.

10 minutes later, the brunette was sitting on the kitchen counter drinking a cup of tea as Draco walked in the kitchen, the hood up on his onesie "Good morning gorgeous." "Morning." He greeted back, walking over to him, taking the cup out of his hand, taking a few sips of his warm tea "How was yesterday?" "Good, thank you for the promise ring. It wasn't on my finger this morning." "It needed cleaning." He took the box out of his pocket, grabbing a cloth, soaking it a bit in water, rinsing the cloth off, wiping the dirt off, sliding it back onto his finger, sliding on the blonde's back. Draco giggled, holding him up almost dropping him from his height, lowering him down on the sofa.

Draco climbed on top of him, sitting on his lap, smiling at him and gave him a soft peck to the lips. With a soft smile, Harry sat up, pulling him into a heated kiss. The way Harry's tongue went into Draco's mouth made him blush and they snogged like a bunch of little children. The thought made the blonde blush which Harry noticed because he could feel the smile on his lips. They pulled away, their foreheads leaning together, staring at one another as if they meant the world to each other "Is there anything you would like to do sweetheart?" "Cuddle?" He asked. Harry smiled at how adorable his little one was being and pecked him on the nose. Draco took that as a yes and snuggled into Harry, they both laid there cuddled against each other, sharing kisses and taking a few sips of tea every once in a while.

The blonde Malfoy was happy that his life turned out so well and he would work hard again and again even if it meant he could lay in his hands of his lover.

An hour later, the blonde was sitting on the sofa between Harry's legs "I'm going to show you a film, if you get triggered at any point, turn it off." "I will." He lied between them, leaning his head back as Harry pressed play, letting him watch it. 45 minutes into it, Draco grabbed the remote, turning it off "Is it too triggering?" He nodded "Do you want to watch something on my laptop upstairs?" "Yes please." He said quietly, getting up. Harry followed him upstairs, keeping his hand on his back until they got upstairs.

Draco opened his boyfriend's door, getting comfortable in his bed "What would you like to watch?" "It's called after noon." "Is it on Amazon Prime?" "Yeah." He smiled. Harry caressed his cheek with his thumb, getting in bed beside him, grabbing his laptop from under his bed where it was charging, taking out the charger, putting his laptop in his lap, finding the website and the film, putting his laptop on the side of the bed, pulling Draco into his chest as he snuggled into him, his head resting on his chest right above his heart.

50 minutes into the film, the blonde crawled up to Harry's lap "Yes baby?" He asked, both arms going around his waist holding him up and couldn't help the smile that formed on his face. Draco could barely stop smiling, pushing Harry down on his back "Are you okay?" He asked and the blonde nodded. Draco cupped Harry's face and planted the most gentle kiss on his lips. The blond positioned himself between his lovers hips and began teasing him until it got to much. Harry soon flipped Draco onto his back, sitting on his lap, slowly zipping down his onesie, the movie long forgotten by now "What were we discussing earlier on?" "Something involving your bed and the best sex of our lives." "That was true baby, let me ask Sirius something and I'll be back." He nodded, zipping his onesie back up, pulling the sleeves over his hands to make paws which looked adorable on him.