Chapter 6 - Until It's Gone

Alex and Sam watched as the Decepticon charged forward at them just as the Prime transformed.

Optimus kept the two humans in a tight grip in one servo just as he turned around to face his nemesis. Megatron tackled into Optimus, hurling the four of them onto the ground and sent rolling down the slope. Once his servo hit the floor, Optimus released his grasp on the humans and let them roll away from him.

"Hide!" he ordered the two and Alex quickly grabbed her brother's wrist and ran the second she got onto her feet.

The two ran further into the trees as they hid away from the battle. The loud crashes and grunts did nothing to calm the redhead as she forced herself to focus on getting herself and her brother out of there, shoving the worried thoughts about the Autobot to the back of her mind for now.

"Weak." Optimus insulted the Decepticon as he pulled an entire tree out of its roots and threw it at Megatron. Alex and Sam hid behind a set of trees as the weaponized tree was thrown against the trees they were hiding by. "Puny!" the Autobot delivered a sharp and precise blow to the WarLord's backstrut, making the Decepticon let out a snarl of pain. "Waste of metal!" The Prime dodged one of Megtraon's backhands and quickly slammed his entire arm into the enemy's hem, hurling her to the floor. Optimus pulled out his orange glinting blade as he charged at Megatron. "Junkyard..." he stabbed his blade into the Decepticon's right rotator cup and then slamming the blunt of his blade into Megatron's helm. "Scrap!" Optimus hurled his nemesis over his shoulder, slamming him into the solid ground that shattered beneath their weight.

'He's really going for it, ain't he?' Alex mused as she listened in on all the insults Optimus was hissing at Megatron. 'Must have really pissed him off.' she guessed as she silently wondered what exactly had peeved the Autobot Leader so bad.

"Decepticons!" Megatron hollered out and Alex looked up to her right when her shoulder pulsed out once again. She quickly grabbed Sam and they both ran away from the approaching helicopter kidnapper that just landed. It wasn't long until Alex found Starscream crashing behind them, forcing her to move her legs even faster to get away.

"Come here, humans...!" Starscream called to them eerily.

"Choke on a pipe!" Alex snapped with a roll of her eyes as she made sure to keep pace with her brother, refusing to leave him behind.

Behind her, Megatron swiftly chased after them only to be knocked down by the Prime tackling him into the floor. The Decepticon leader quickly raised to his pedes and kicked one out only for the Autobot Leader to catch the attack and slammed his elbow into the joint of the WarLord's knee, sending him to the floor again. Optimus slammed a curled servo into his helm before he quickly turned to face the approaching Starscream and grabbed his helm, stopping him in his tracks. He punched the seeker and then whirled his other arm around and slammed it into the back of his helm, where he quickly raised a pede and kicked the rising Megatron away. The Prime raised Starscream off the ground and delivered a harsh kick to his faceplate, hurling the F-22 away with a significant dent in his faceplate.

Alex and Sam quickly jumped over a fallen tree and hid there just as a harsh gust of dirt was thrown above them.

"There is another source of energon hidden on this planet!" Megatron revealed as he attacked the Prime. "And the boy could lead us to it!" he stated as Alex and Sam ran further away from the fight that chased them.

'Wish I had my phone cause I fuckin called it!' Alex screamed in her head as she cursed the dumbassness of humanity for not figuring that part out sooner.

"And the femme will lead us to the key!" the Decepticon claimed before he slammed his pede into Optimus' mouthguard, shattering the left side of his helm's armor.