The deed

Song:Billie Jean/by:Micheal Jackson

"Chapter one of my story well more of an escape from the future"

"It was 1965 and the year where it was just about making out or getting drunk but something always happened that just makes u wanna...die no not really it actually makes you wanna kill some else and that's what happened at mike,s end of graduation party"

(Flashback) Olivia and Johnny were making out in the basement at school I know they always do "oh my gosh Johnny !" Olivia Moans "shh or we will get caught" "did we actually graduate ?" "I guess so" "should we celebrate at paro,s and have a few milkshakes ?"

"Can't remember we got mike,s graduation party" "you really think anyone would come to that ?" "Cmon he's my best friend I gotta be there" Olivia rolls her eyes and pushes Johnny of her "I will come as long as we play 7 hours in heaven" "u got my vote on that" "see you on the court Johnny" Olivia says in a flirtatious voice she pops a smoke and leaves johnny smiles and he leaves after (end of flashback)

"But this party has room for more than three people" (flash back) Steve and marchie were Steve was with a random girl and marchie was in her room writing in her pink diary with tiny roses on the boarder and her name on a label in the center of the book.

Steve was playing loud music and marchie goes downstairs and unplugs the boom box "dude what the hell is wrong with you !" Steve shouts "your music is to loud mom is asleep and she already has it rough enough with you bringing a different girl daily.

The random girl slaps him and leaves Steve runs towards her and pulls her arm she grips it of and walks away angrily Steve leans against the doorframe "wait baby it's not like that !" He turns around and walks over to marchie.

"Do you know what you just done !" Steve shouts "good she deserves way better not a scumbag I guess you get that from our father" "don't you dare speak about that..." "what ? That unworthy son of a bitch who couldn't even take care of he's two children !"

Steve slaps her and marchie punches him they carry on fighting and there mother comes trying to keep them apart (end of flashback).

"And let's not forget our host (flashback) "you be good Micheal me and your father will just be out for a little" mike mom says "yeah mom I will be fine don't worry" "oh and no jingle jangle or any type of drug for that matter"

"Mom !" "I'm not kidding Micheal but just be safe" "I will bye mom" "mikes mom smiles and she and mikes father go into the small dark green car and after mike hears the car drive off he smiles and pops a smoke.

"Ok assholes let's get this party started !" A lot of people come out from a hiding spot which all types of beers ,drugs and more illegal stuff everyone helps setting the party (end of flashback)

"And one more girl aka the Author if you want to call me but I prefer the main reason because for some reason I wanna feel special" (flashback) tony was writing on her type writer in her room then her mom walks in and tony shoves the letter in her cupboard that's close to her bed.

"So are you still writing your little story" "there not really stories nor small there are more of a past" "well me and your father are going out you think you will be ok ?" "I will be fine mom" "oh and don't even think about going to that graduation party I don't like that Mike kid no matter how many perfect grades he got"

"Don't worry me and mike don't even know each other that much so I will probably be here the whole time" Tony,s mom kisses her forehead "that's my perfect girl" Tony shows a smile and her mother leaves her room.

Tony looks out her window and her mom goes into gets into the dark blue mini car and her father drives away Tony takes her bag digging in it making sure she has everything.

"Flashlight check,charger check and gun...check" tony climbs out her window she jumps and runs smirking after a hour it's the night every one from college comes Steve and marchie both go separate ways to there friends.

Olivia and Johnny were in the next room making out mike was getting high on jingle jangle and tony was on the couch sitting uncomfortably marchie sees her and walks up to her.

"Hey" marchie says "hi um your in my history class marchie right ?" "yeah and your tony right ?" "I guess so" "so do u always sit boringly at parties ?" "I mean this is my first party so yeah when I want to...guess I wanted to do something tonight" "May I ask what ?" "Be like the rest high or laid"

"Well" marchie gets closer to her "we always got the second option she runs her finger down tony,s lip,s "meet me in the rooms upstairs" marchie leaves and tony follows after Steve sees and stops laughing with he's friends becoming suspicious.

Marchie and tony are alone in the room they both start making out and then Steve barges in and they stop "wth is this ?!?!" "Sex brother well almost sex why are you here ?" "I got suspicious and now I know why" "hey can we just-" tony interrupts but Steve stops her "you fucken stay away from my sister !"

"Woah it was her idea not mine and following your sister around everywhere is not okay it's stalking !" "Yeah I bet running around the school" he comes closer and she steps back "investigating everyone at college trying to make a story by breathing down there necks"

Steve pushes her against the wall and points sharply at her chest "having a fucken..." he takes her bag and pulls her gun out "gun" mike ,Olivia and Johnny enter the room "wtf is going on !" Mike shouts and sees Steve with the gun he and Olivia and Johnny step back mike closes the door.

"Dude drop the gun" Johnny says "oh shut up it's not even mine it's HERS and he points at tony "and isn't mike high ?" "Meh" mike says tony why the fuck do you have a gun !" Johnny says "Protection u think I would come empty handed no way !" "Of course you would have a gun" Olivia now intervenes "what's that supposed to mean ?" "I don't know maybe that your obsessed with things that involve guns"

"She does have a point" mike says "well at least I'm not making out with him 24/7 tony days pointing at Johnny "oh fuck-" they all hear a gunshot and screaming they all go downstairs and see a guy shot everyone else left "wtf" mike says and marchie runs to the sink and vomits

"Guys we have to cover it up" tony suggested "are you crazy !" Steve says "no way !" Olivia shouts are you out of your mind !" Mike says "we have to or the cops will see a dead body and who do u think are gonna be suspects since we know mike" everyone looks at each other "ok" Mike says.

everyone starts helping Olivia and Johnny clean the blood tony and marchie wipe the finger prints of the gun and hide it Steve and mike cover up the body puts it in johnny,s trunk of her car and drive of into the woods they both take out the body and despose it by putting this type of white stuff to make sure there's nothing of the body.

they both drive back every one was done and there all in a circle "me and Steve desposed a dead body" mike says "me and Johnny cleaned up all the blood" "me and tony wiped the finger prints and hid a gun "yeah so we don't don't talk about this ever again Tony says.

"Your right we make a pact we don't exist to each other" Mike says "and be normal" Olivia says "we burn this to the ground" Johnny says "we still don't know who the killer is" "it doesn't matter as long as we're not suspects or even close to being guilty" Steve says and they all spit and shake hands on it (end of flashback) "we became normal most of us pretended we weren't even at the party from that following night we had to be complete strangers but the question we all carried who was the killer and is he a lot closer than we think ?" (Song ends) blackout

Please don't forget to vote if u like chapter 1 🧡