You got to be kidding me

Song:someone body that I used to know/by:gotye

" chapter ten The next morning I told marchie what happened but she made a excuse...as always"
some times I think she's the killer"

" I know it's stupid because she was there with me when the killer shot that guy"

" but Mike called me and asked if we could bury the other body that we recently found and hid at his house"

"i don't know why he asked me instead of Steve since there kinda close but I told him I would do it"

"Meanwhile with Steve and marchie today they would be going to visit their father marchie told me she didn't want to do it but it meant a lot to her mom so marchie couldn't say no"

"Steve argued and and had a total angry break down I mean why wouldn't he be with Olivia and Johnny"

" Johnny had to stay home because his dad beaten him the last time he came back late and Olivia was probably sneaking off to him"

"Tony !" My mother called from downstairs "I finished using the bathroom and headed downstairs"

"yes mom" "hey sweetheart Stacy was telling me how you two are getting along"

"oh right..."
"Hey Tony I was wondering if you would show me around since you couldn't the last time" Stacy says whilst smiling

"Um no I'm sorry I have to meet up with Mike we have important stuff to do" "tony can't u just take her one time" tony,s mom complains

"No mom I'm sorry I have to-" "tony garcia you will take your cousin and show her around the town !" "...yes mom" "yay let's go !" Stacy says excitedly and pulls tony out of the house"

"They walk around the neighborhood and tony messages mike" "hey Mike sorry I can't come" "why not ?" "My mom kinda forced to show Stacy around the town"

"oh ok that's fine we can do it with everyone doing it alone would just cause us to making mistakes" "don't think I can get rid of a body"

"oh I know you can but you're not here so I guess you can't" "wow like look at you being confidently and cocky I will see you tommorow" "ok bye"

"Tony puts her phone away in her pocket" "hey who was that ?" Stacy asked

"Um just mike told him I couldn't make it" "I'm sorry I never meant for your mom to force you" "it's ok really"

"Well at least we can spend more time together" "yeah I guess so" "meanwhile Olivia knocks on Johnny,s window he opens it "hey baby sorry I couldn't-"

Olivia kisses him she climbs inside Johnny "picks her up and they go onto the bed"

"Johnny removes her shirt and kisses her and licks her neck oliva removes his pants and shirt they carry on whilst moaning"

"After that Johnny puts his pants on he looks at oliva who,s lying on the bed smiling"

"What are you smiling at ?" "Nothing jut how good you were" "oh was I~"

"hey I know I'm not supposed to say anything but I-" "hey it's okay my dad beat me up again because I came home late"

"He shouldn't be beating you up at all" "I know but don't worry I'm fine"

"mike was asking for you he said that Tony couldn't make it to help with the body" "does he want me to come help him ?"

"Um no but he told me to say that we're all going to help with it tommorow because it reeks"

"I frankly think it creepy just keeping a body in your house"

"hey his you're best friend and we should be thanking him" "I guess we'll I'm gonna go shower" "well May I join you"

"Of course" "meanwhile with marchie and Steve their dads house both looking professional and Steve has a angry look on his face whilst marchie looks concerned"

there's crows on the roof and the house looks abandoned" "I don't wanna be here" Steve admits"

"I know...but we just have to say hi and shit then we can leave okay ?" "Okay"

"They knock on his door" "go away !" He shouts "Steve whispers "gladly" he was about walk away when marchie pulls his shirt

"It's us marchie and Steve !" Their dad opens the door with a shaved beard and a white stained t-shirt he smells and his eyed are squinted

"Who ?" He asks "your children who you left asshole" Steve says through grunted teeth "oh ! Marchie and Steve w-what are you doing here"

"Must we need a reason to visit ?" Marchie  asks " no ! no ! Please come inside" they come in and Steve pushes him aback when passing him"

Thier dad closes the door and sits on the couch they are in awkward silence and then he breaks it "would you kids like some tea ?"

"No we won't be staying long" marchie says politely their in a awkward silence again and then Steve speaks

"Why do you live here ?" "Excuse me boy ?" "It's just that you went off to that rich bitch Vanessa why are you not in a big mansion by now"

"Oh Um Vanessa broke up with me" "shocking" Steve says sarcastically

"Steve !" Marchie shouts "look you could atleast treat me with respect Steve" thier dad says through gritted teeth" Steve stand up

" respect ! you wanna talk respect because I'm not the one who was cheating on my wife by pushing my d@ck into someone else's" "Steve !" Marchie shouts

"You know what boy you have no right to criticize me about that !" "No-no right are you fucking kidding me ! I have ever right !"

"Are you serious you barely give a shit about your mother now you wanna defend her" their dad says

"W-what are you taking about ?" Marchie asks worried and eyes widened

"your mother texts me everday she even tells me how fucked up you are !" "Y-your lying !" Steve says

"And frankly she's right your a disgrace you know how much she's embarrassed of you"

"Steve punches him marchie screams there names as they continue to fight"

Meanwhile at mikes house he watches a movie whilst eating popcorn and then he hears the door bell he opens his door seeing no body "

"He goes back on the couch and then he hears a door creak he groans"

He walks over to the basement door and sees it's dark he switches on the light but it doesn't switch

"he sighs and walks down with a flashlight and looks around he sees the body and white sheets over it he gulps and moves closer to it"

"And then when hid about to remove the covers a hand grabs his wrist he screams but comes back to reality when he sees his phone ringing"

he turns around and sees lily and she stabs him in the stomach" she whispers in his ear "that's how it felt but think about it 17 fucking times"

she takes out the knife mike find back up And locks the basement he pants and looks at his stomach seeing it's completely fine
"What the fuck ?" (Song ends) blackout

This might be the longest chapter I have ever wrote but hopefully it can longer so you guys can have that mindset to wish it would finish already

Anyways please don't forget to vote if you liked my story and please recommend this book to others my goal is 1k at Least thank you 🧡