Dont be a bitch

Song:dark red/by:Steve lacy

"Chapter four we were all worried...stressed but prepared we knew the plan well I knew the plan I don't know if everyone was still on board but hopefully they don't back out"

"What I don't get is why we're all acting like we killed the guy we didn't even know his name"

"What kept racing through my mind is how we did the killers dirty work was this there plan all along ? They knew we would panic into doing something crazy ?" tony says

"Olivia goes in first after her name was called she got out looking so nervous yet calm and signaled for us to come outside when were done"

"After her marchie,s name gets called she grips my hand tightly before leaving"

After her it was mike,s turn after him it was Johnny while we were waiting for Johnny to come out Steve and Tony are awkwardly silent before Steve speaks.

"Why do you like marchie ?" "...she's the only girl who doesn't think of me as a freak or the girl who,s just into murder and crime"

"...I actually question anyone would like me I even question why your talking to me right now"

"Marchie is my little sister I'm protective that's all she didn't even tell me she was lesbian"

"after our dad left the whole family fell apart my mom became ill and me and marchie just constantly fought and drifted apart"

"My brother...he was awful he had a drinking problem he would always come home drunk or beaten up"

"But I would look after him and he would always look after me we were inceprible he would help with the bills and take care of the family"

"and one night" tony says and tears form in her eyes and then her voice begins to crack

"We...we got a call from the police saying there was a fire at this party and he was at and he-he died"

Steve stares at her frowning and he stands up reaching out he's hand and she takes it and stands up and hugs him they both let go"

"You know would be a good sister in-law "you don't think I know that"

they both chuckle and then Johnny comes out and walks up and wraps he's arms both Steve and tony,s neck"

"Have fun" Johnny says and leaves then Steve's name is called "good luck" Tony says and Steve goes inside.

"Tony sits down and then after an hour he comes out and tony stands up" "how was it ?" Steve puts a thumbs up and he leaves"

"Tony,s name gets called she walks into the room.

it has silver surroundings shaped like a square and a table in the center with two silver chairs opposite each other"

"Tony sits down and so does blanc opposite her "tony grace ?" "Ok well I'm just gonna ask you about 10 questions"

"if it helps" "where were you the night of the party ?"

"At the party officer" "let me ask you again WHERE in the party ?" "Why is that so important ?"

"You can't answer a question with a question so answer the question" "I was in the bedroom" "doing what ?" Tony scoffs "making out"

"Suure what did you do when you heard the gunshot ?"

"Screamed and ran like everyone else" "did you see who the person was when leaving ?" "No" "that's weird" "why would that be weird ?"

"Well the body was in the kitchen where the front door is and your friends said yes"

"Who said I went out the front door ?" "I guess no one" "I have a question for you" "

what is that miss grace ?" "How did you know the body was in the kitchen ?"

"Officer blanc realizes and he's widens

"how did you know the body was missing ?" Officer blanc says

"I didn't say it was actually how did you know there was a body at all I mean u just got told you heard a gunshot"

"You guys told me yesterday" "no you said you found A body how did you know it was from the party ?" Officer blanc clears he's throat

"Well the gunshot and the body just makes sense but I asked the questions that were more important so I guess you can leave now"

"I guess I can" tony walks out smirking "got you now bitch" (song ends) blackout

Please don't forget to vote if you liked chapter 4 🧡