The investigation

Song:your dead to me/kali uchis

"Chapter two it is the next day and every one was in the school halls trying to get to classes"

Olivia and tony saw each other but carried on walking "every step we took our hearts kept pounding a lot of us were worried especially marchie we didn't know what what going to happen and it was no help that the cops were on it"

Tony walks past the principals office seeing him with a a cop "but we all made a pact and I hope everyone will stick by it" the bell rings  and everyone was in class Mike was biting he's pencil Olivia and Johnny is flirting Steve was smoking marchie was daydreaming.

tony was clutching the table very tightly her hands started becoming red and sore marchie helds her hand from under neath the desk and tony stops clutching the desk becoming a little more calm.

They both smile Steve looks at them angrily and tony let's go of her hand and then the cop comes in with the teacher mrs nadean and everyone stops what there doing

"good morning class we have a guest" "good morning I heard there was a graduation party last night and most of you came back to continue your studies um man what's it called ?"

"I think a post graduate study officer"
" I see but anyways that's not what I came here for so who ever ran home put up your hands" every does except mike "ok what are you doing ?" "Sir I was the host" "I see than you wouldn't mind me asking why everyone else ran ?"

mikes becomes quiet and someone else raises there hand up "yes ?" "Officer we ran because we heard a gunshot" "oh is that all ?" "Idk officer I-I ran away as fast as I could"

  "ok we're running an investigation at the police station tomorrow I expect you all to be there other then this pointless chat I shall be on my way I bid you a good day or not" the cop leaves

"Well then let's get started turn your books to page 12 of microcells" them mrs nadean says
Everyone does so and tony raises her hand "yes tony ?" "My I please go to the bathroom "sur-" tony leaves and marchie raises her hand to go to and mrs nadean says yes.

tony goes into the bathroom and starts breathing heavily marchie comes in and helds tony from behind she turns around "hey~" marchie says "what are you doing here ?" "Well clearly to use to toilet" tony chuckles and marchie smiles but it slowly falls "just making sure your ok are you ?"

"Yeah that cop just made me a little worried" "yeah I think he stressed everyone out" "remember when you asked who killed that guy ?" "Yeah I been thinking about it stop I...I got a lot of Theories"

"well we could talk about that or" marchie lifts her up onto the sink and they start kissing but then Olivia walks in and sees tony and marchie stop.

"Wow it's so typical that you guys would do this "if you need a reminder Olivia you make out with Johnny 24/7" marchie says.

"well that's different" "why because we're lesbians ?" Tony says "...." "That's what I thought....anyways the cops are doing a investigation or questioning what are we gonna do ?"

"Nothing...I just mean we should be casual I mean we tell the cops about the drugs that should swing the conversation"Olivia suggests

"Are you that stupid we're not supposed to doing drugs plus parents" tony says "yeah what about ?" "I'm saying the cops will tell our parents we did drugs" "

"well we already told the cops we went to the party by raising our hands so I think our parents will figure it out by then" marchie says "shit" tony says under her breath

"We should discuss this with the boys meet me at my house 3:00 sharp ?" marchie and tony look at each other "I guess I could come" marchie says "tony ?" Olivia questions "um..yeah ok" after they come out the bathroom the bells ring.

"Everyone starts heading home while tony and marchie are walking to Olivia's house and it's silent before marchie speaks.

"Hey so um out of curiosity what are we ?" "What do u want us to be ?" Tony asks surprised by what marchie is asking "friends with benefits or girlfriends" "marchie I like you but I don't waste my time on something I know won't last..." "yeah that's cool to"

"...plus I don't think your brother likes me" "I really don't care what Steve likes and you shouldn't either" "yeah your right..." marchie decides to change the subject

"so um why do you where that beanie every day" "it's the last thing I have of my brother before he died" "I'm I didn't mean to-" "I know there's Olivia's house"

They both knock on the door and Olivia opens "took you long enough" I'm not sorry" marchie says walking inside and tony with her hands in her pockets walking inside to.

they all see the boys on the couch drinking tea and a gun in the center of the table "ok let's talk about the investigation" Olivia says (song ends) black out

Please don't forget to vote if you liked chapter 2 🧡