Forever Never Dies

Come, have a seat. Sit beside me in my blank, bleak, blackness that is my broken being. Savor the flavor as you taste the sorrow on my salted skin. Break down the walls of my broken spirit, stitch my separated pieces of soul back together. Spin my blistered threads of skin back into a skein. Spit my sin onto the sunken sidewalk of severed soliliquies, let them soak up my scribbled scrambles and squabbles. Sift through the wreckage that is the burning boat of my body. Dazed and drained, half fucking drowned. Deliver unto us the delicacy that is death and decay. Ahh, you thought that's where it ended eh, love? No, not this time. Process your pain and prescribe yourself some progress. Mediate and meditate for your daily occurrences of madness and monotony. Emotional, irrevocable, unreciprocated love, floating down the foyer of your foundations. Apathy towards your abandonment issues and audacity towards anyone that had the abhorrent idea of antiquating your affections. Melodies like mosaics, masterpieces of broken moments, and memory ghosts galore; all unraveling in a single unfiltered, unblemished, undoing. Broken plates and splattered spittle, an "oh, shit, I'm so sorry" spoken softly and sordid, like I didn't like the way they soured my saliva. A smile, soft and simple, smeared back at me, askewed by trying to hide the subtle dimples that dipped into the corners of his crooked grin. Kaleidoscope eyes stare back into mine, and chaos crashed around us. Our threads of fate have intertwined, the colors lost to tales and time. A day of daze and drinking haze, smoke clouds form doubts in my mind. A secret kept in silence, another heart sliced to the sinew. Lonely days, left alone with you, lazing about during the long rains. The longing still aches in my lungs for you, love. A constellation forming in the sky, conserving our forms of informal formality. Ice skates, shoe strings, spaghetti noodles. The level of thin things we were waiting to snap kept surmounting, by every second we could sneak away. Wires get crossed and feelings get hurt, finessing my finale of fatal attraction. An actress I am not, but patience is a prerequisite, and my current project of prosperity and peace. Happiness is ever fleeting, a moment found in happenstance. Our red thread tied together, we no longer wanted to deny ourselves the chance. Whispered "I love you's" in the wind, wonderings, wanderings, what if's, and why not's. Electric currents float down my skin, emitting static with just your slightest touch. You are the Emissary of this essay, that'll probably stay sealed in an envelope for an eternity. The frequent findings of my mind are in your favor, fleeting flittings of forever. Forever and a day and the night is alit, stars and fireworks stand side by side. Holding my hand and hearing your soft hums; I see your eyes catch the light. You smile softly and whisper to me sweet-nothings, I stifle my giggles and instead let out a sigh. Forever just isn't long enough it seems, it's a good thing that forever's never die.