❤︎

꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔↳ ❝ [teenager in love] ¡! ❞____________________________________

↳ ❝ [teenager in love] ¡! ❞
____________________________________

"Mattia, seriously you wake me up extra early because you didn't do your fucking homework I repeat your fucking homework" I yelled through the phone. "Love, are you really yelling at me at five am"Mattia responded.

"I'm tired I haven't been able to sleep recently you know why because I have been studying for finals"I stated in a slow monotone voice. "I'm sorry, I didn't know kai to make it up to you I'll bring you breakfast in bed turn in all your work, and get someone to copy notes for your class so you can stay in today "he suggested in a small rant.

"That's not necessary you know" I huffed placing the phone down. "oh believe me it is, also I have to push our date an hour back because our reservation was overlapped with some business dinner so we're going at 9 instead of 8" he stated.

"That's okay I thought you were about to cancel it"I nervously laughed, "nahh I wanna spend time with you, missed you like a lot" he spoke, he put his face in the camera messy hair, puffy bottom lip from him biting it.

"You really need to stop that habit, of biting your lip it makes your bottom lip look like somebody hit you in your shit"I spoke with a bit of laughter. "Shut up" he replied with a grin.

"you wanna know something funny?"I asked out of nowhere, Mattia peeked his head into the camera and nodded. "My mom bought up us yesterday in the weirdest way possible, she was like you getting cozy with polibio's son, I'm suddenly dumbfounded obviously and I'm like what do you mean she just left out" I explained.

Mattia gave me an odd look before letting out a small sigh, "I knew something was off with them yesterday I felt that shit at the dinner table"Mattia spoke out. "Did I mess up?" I asked sitting up in my bed.

"No baby no you didn't what made you say that- they just so set on me marrying that Rastello daughter I just don't understand my parents like my life ain't in your hands so why should I have to marry someone you want me to- I don't like nothing about that girl she doesn't have my best interest at heart she doesn't try to get to know me" he ranted.

"I know I don't exactly understand your situation but I understand where your coming from I know I sound stupid but maybe you should just you know go-"

"Kairi I swear if you tell me to go through with it I'm going to strangle you in the most disrespectful way possible" he immediately interrupted. "ok ok, I just hate seeing you stress over something like that" I huffed.

____________________________________

"What are you doing in my house?" I spoke peeking behind me to see Alejandro, "I came to see how my favorites been doing your husband has been very concerned all day he almost cried because he thought you were dead" Alejandro spoke in his usual dramatic tone.