❤︎

•꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔↳ ❝ [ifly] ¡! ❞____________________________________

꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
↳ ❝ [ifly] ¡! ❞
____________________________________

"You think I chose to abandon my fucking child how dense could you be bitch!"I yelled, "Kairi, don't this is not the place for that"mattia spoke grabbing my arm.

"Check your fucking wife before I do it for you and I'm saying that once"I warned pulling away from him.

"Alivia seriously"Mattia spoke letting me go, "what i'm just stating the obvious, who would leave their daughter?she responded.

"Shut the fuck up! you don't know shit so stop talking shit- don't speak about shit you don't know nothing about"mattia hollered, his voice echoed the hallway making me purse my lips.

"now if I hear you speaking about this matter again I swear we are going to have a fucking problem do you understand me?"He spoke with authority.

"I understand love"she replied was a small frown, she snaked her hands around his waist and they started whispering about something.

I quickly made my way away from that shit, I sat on the small bench and looked at my website and analytics on my social medias.

I have a total of 30 new costumers, I post an ad for my business on my instagram and tiktok account.

I felt a presence beside me, "where do you work?"mattia asked, "My house"I laughed.

"So you don't have a job, do you need money?"he quickly responded, "I own a business mattia, I own a business"I spoke quickly clarifying.

"really, you sell skincare stuff don't you"he stated."how did you know?"I questioned tilting my head.

"Because I know you, it's only been a year"he shrugged."it seems longer than that"I replied.

"you raised a child by yourself , the days seem longer and longer than now they feel shorter and shorter because you are watching them shape into a small human"He spoke he grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on it.

"You did a good job, amazing job he's nice he's well spoken...I know I wasn't able to tell you this in the hospital but you are a amazing person you gave birth to two healthy children and you did it all by yourself.You really did that shit all by yourself and I applaud you now and everyday of your fucking life-"He stated, he was becoming emotional.

"Thank you"I interrupted, "It means a lot Mattia, if you really feel like that help me I wanna raise my daughter like you wanna raise your son"I stated.

"I know you do, that's why I enrolled them into school together we could alternate picking them up that way we could learn each others schedules"he suggested.

"That's smart, i'll pick them up today because Azami has a japanese lesson"I stated.

"He studies japanese at 1?"mattia questioned."Its a home language I want him to be able to interact with my grandparents I did it mostly for my mom"I stated.

"Maybe we can get Akaila into it so they both have something to do together besides school"mattia responded.

_____________________________________

"So you and mattia reconnected"alvaro squealed through the phone."Sure you can say that how do you know?"I questioned.

"I don't know he just gives off a different aura today at the office.He gave this dude a raise"alvaro laughed.

"damn, well i'll talk to you later I'm going to pick up my babies"I spoke parking, "you do that"alvaro smiled then hung up.

I grabbed azami's teddy bear and exited the car, I walked towards the building and signed them out before continuing in.

"Mr.Cosentino!, your lovely's are over here, akaila went to sleep she's been chasing her brother around all day"the front desk lady spoke with small laughter.

"okay"I stated, "mommy"i heard azami mumble he wrapped himself around my leg.

"Hi baby, I have teddy"I stated giving him the bear.He quickly grabbed it, I walked with him attached to my leg to go grab akaila.

I gently placed her on my shoulder and grabbed azami hands and headed out to the car.

I quickly placed her in her car seat while zami waited on my side.I closed the door and got azami into his seat.

"You have a lesson so I'm going to need you to pay attention okay while we travel to get you food and then your sperm donors job"I stated.

He heard lesson and just nodded, I placed his ipad on the holder and gave him the headphones.I made sure he was in the zoom meeting before pulling off.

Im surprised she stayed sleep the entire time, I grabbed them some pasta bowls from a local italian shop.

We pulled up to mattias building in the city, I noticed he was at the front, I rolled down my window and he quickly looked over.

"you got a parking spot just in time"he yelled, I rolled my eyes before he jogged over.

"no yelling she's sleeping"I hushed him, "my bad why is she sleep?"he asked confused.

"apparently she spent her day chasing her brother around, that's what the lady at the front desk told me"I stated.

"She's a bit crazy"he warned, "look who raised her, your a bit crazy"I stated, "ahh and your calm she's needs the balance so does he"He replied with a shrug.

"I guess so why did you want us to come here?"I asked, "because I want you to see the little area that akaila spends her time at the office"he stated.

I nodded and we started to head inside the building, We got on the elevator azami actually clung to mattia more than me maybe because mattia was talking to him but it was very unusual.

We exited the elevator to very familiar faces, my mom and mattias family."How was their first day?"Mrs.Polibio asked.

Mattia glanced at me, "They did good, nobody complained only that akaila decided to spend her day chasing azami"I stated.

"Awwe"my mother spoke, I made a sound of disgust and looked at mattia."Well bye let's go"mattia spoke pushing me to the right.

"I bought them pasta bowl"I stated holding up the small bag."Cool"mattia nodded.

———————————-

I fucking love youuuu

-KARMA SPEAKING-

"The song is new it's Dean Lewis and Julia Michaels- In a perfect world I think that one line is something kairi could say to Mattia"