❤︎

•꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔↳ ❝ [yellow hearts] ¡! ❞___________________________________

꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
↳ ❝ [yellow hearts] ¡! ❞
___________________________________

"Kairi isn't it- did I remember correctly"Mrs.Polibio spoke.Alvaro and I glanced at each other before looking at the group of Polibios.

"Is there a reason your crowding around my table, can I get some space"I stated.Alvaro snickered before filling his mouth with ice cream.

He laughed at her facial expression.I looked over at my ex holding my daughter.

This is the first time I'm seeing her since she came out.I almost cried on sight, but I blinked away the tears as I rolled my eyes and looked at the elders.

"We've seen you've return, didn't think I would see you out and about with a small child"she spoke with curiosity.

"He's my son so he's always with me and yeah didn't think you left your gated neighborhood"I responded.

"I live in a gated neighborhood"Alvaro scoffed causing me to laugh."I know that I've been to your house"I chuckled.

"So I guess old friends can catch up right, you guys go wait in the car"Mattia spoke up.

Then handing his daughter to his father as the others filed out the ice cream parlor."Alvaro can you um sit somewhere else for a second"Mattia asked.

Alvaro rolled his eyes before getting up and moving to the island at the front of the shop.

"You just invited yourself to talk to me, what if I don't wanna talk to you"I spoke up.

"Would think you would, it's been a year kairi, you just left without a second thought"he stated.

"I had no choice- it's not like i chose to leave, I was manipulated and blackmailed into leaving the state"I laughed.

"I know that- but you didn't think to text me that I'm leaving, we could have had one last day together you know"he spoke with a forced smile.

"Why would I wanna spend my last day with you"I asked.My face with covered with anger and confusing.

"Because we loved eachother- I wanted to see you-"

"You didn't love me, you sat there and let her take my child from me"I spoke interrupted him.

"I understand that your angry about that but I had no choice but to go along with it"he groaned.