❤︎

꒰📓꒱Mattia's point of view  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔↳ ❝ [what you heard] ¡! ❞"make sure you read the tags before reading"-the author ____________________________________

↳ ❝ [what you heard] ¡! ❞
"make sure you read the tags before reading"-the author
____________________________________

"do you need something else, a run to the store something?"kairi questioned, "I do need something"I stated.

He nodded and looked at me, I stood up and walked towards him, "I need you"I stated looking at him.

I kneeled in front of him, "I want you"I whispered kissing his hand."just tell me to stop"I spoke as I unbuttoned his pants.

I slid them off quickly, "no underwear? when you start doing that"I questioned.

I felt him lean against the wall, "I love you"I whispered before kissing his inner thighs.

I lifted his leg onto my shoulder, I placed small kiss on his clit, I start to soft suck and bite on his clit as moans fell out of his mouth.

He gripped my hair and pushed my face deeper, his juices dripping down my chin as I sucked and pulled on his clit.

Gently grabbing his waist, as I felt his body jolt at every other pull.I came up for air to see him mouth wide open and eyes fluttering.

I placed his other leg on my shoulder and held his back as I stood up.He was now fully on the wall.I was devouring every last drop of his cum.

"Just- Just fuck me mattia shit"he moaned grabbing my head.I grabbed him and laid him down on the bed.

"Hurry up mattia!"

I quickly unbuttoned my pants letting them hit the floor before pulling my boxers off.

I slid my dick into with little to know force because of how wet he was, he gripped my shirt and let out a loud moan.

I looked down at him to see his face scrunched up and mouth open, I started to move in a slow motion.

"Okay okay move faster"

I took a deep breath before I wrapped my hand around his neck and pressed down.He put his hands together and i grabbed them before balancing out my strokes and moving faster.

"fuck"I groaned closing my eyes.He felt so tight around me but yet so fucking perfect.I could fuck him for the rest of my life and be happy.

I pushed into him more almost fully inside him, I felt him pulse around me he gave me a nervous smile before I sped my strokes back up.