❤︎

•꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔↳ ❝ [In a perfect world] ¡! ❞___________________________________

꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
↳ ❝ [In a perfect world] ¡! ❞
___________________________________

Its been about a week since we've been here, maiya and my father comes and visit Azami everyday after work&school.

Azami has adjusted well with the change, he loves his room he loves the small garden where he sits in the sand and play.

Today just started out wrong, very wrong azami woke up crying his ass off.I ran to his room to see what was wrong.He had a nightmare so I made him his favorite breakfast a small fruit salad bowl with a waffle and whipped cream with water.

"What did you dream about baby?"I asked looking over at him, "dinosaurs"he mumbled.

"I thought you loved dinosaurs"I stated, he just continued to eat his food."How about we go check out the daycare your sperm donor signed you up for"I stated.

He looked at me confused, before shrugging."I'm talking to a child who barely understands me"I huffed.

We hurried and took our baths and put our clothes on, I dressed azami in a nike sweatsuit and some air force 1s.

I decided to just put on some jeans and a jacket with airforce 1s."Let's go grab your ipad so you can do your numbers and your teddy bear"I yelled.

He came running out with his ipad and pink teddy bear.I picked him up and left out to head to the car.

_____________________________________

We arrived at the building, it was very modernized, white building a whole lot of windows with a grey and baby yellow color scheme.

I got him out of his booster seat, I placed his ipad under the seat before grabbing his teddy bear.

We noticed multiple parents lining up for the orientation, but what I didn't except was my father being here.

He quickly waved me over so me and azi quickly walked towards him."Dad what are you doing here?"I asked.

"Support, and I didn't wanna miss my grandson first day of seeing his new school"he stated nudging azami.

We walked towards the entrance, "welcome Mr.Cosentino and Kairi, what are you doing here I don't see a child under your name"Melissa stated.

"That's because he has his fathers last name"I stated, "and who might that be?"she questioned.

"Me I enrolled him along with akaila they are twins"

I looked back to see mattia and his "family"."Twins how is that possible"she asked."I'm the birth mother and he's the sperm donor"I clarified.