❤︎

꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔↳ ❝ [u say] ¡! ❞____________________________________

꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
↳ ❝ [u say] ¡! ❞
____________________________________

"what do you mean? you breaking up with me ? are you serious mattia" I screamed, "you know it's not gonna work" he mumbled.

"mattia are you being fucking serious right now, it's not gonna work what made you just say that you were just being clingy 20 minutes ago"I stated.

"wow I can't believe you right now, your mom called you today is the day you are supposed to get with her isn't it"I spoke as I blinked back tears.

"you literally told me that you weren't going through with it, I specifically told you if you wanted to do it then now you just come out of nowhere with this shit"I ranted.

"let me talk Kairi shit, I know what I said and I was sticking to it until something came up" he stated.

"but you literally told me you couldn't love me anymore" I huffed, "I'm not supposed to, I'm not even supposed to be here right now" he stated.

"after everything huh?"

"Kairi don't be mad at me" he mumbled grabbing my hand, "don't be mad at you? you're breaking up with me so you can go play house with your future wife" I huffed.

"but if I did it you'd be ready to kill me" I laughed, "right" he agreed nodding his head.

"I hate this for you" I mumbled pulling away from him. "you acting like I have a choice Kairi" he spoke up.

"you do, it's called saying no but who am I to tell you what the fuck to do- I'm not tryna be rude I'm just upset"I groaned walking away.

"No goodbye hug or kiss?" he yelled, I stopped and turned around, "not gonna lie I hate you right now"I yelled back.

He bit his lip and looked to the side, he nodded and started walking towards me. I turned and started walking away, his steps got faster before I knew it he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll love you forever, this is only temporary mi amor. I promise it was always only temporary your my soulmate my soul and heart is in your hands always and forever"

____________________________________

"oh get over it you'll be back together by the end of the month"Alejandro mumbled patting my back.

"shut up, that's why Alvaro doesn't talk to your ass now he thinks your weird"I yelled.

"Just because your hurt doesn't hurt me too, I'm sensitive you know that"Alejandro huffed.