❤︎

꒰📓꒱Kairi's point of view  ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔↳ ❝ [this ain't love] ¡! ❞week 24____________________________________

↳ ❝ [this ain't love] ¡! ❞
week 24
____________________________________

I wanna tell him I really wanna tell him we have two babies I just can't yet, I'm never going to be able to because I'm
leaving I gotta leave him Im sorry I really am.

Maybe in the future we'll speak again and he'll be apart of your lives, but now is not the time.I love you...

I can't leave him just yet.

Or maybe I can.

I don't want to though.

This is so hard.

"Kairi you don't feel that?"

His words snapped me out of the small headspace I was in, I grew sad as I started to look at him.What am I going to do?

"I got you some Popeyes fries I know you like them a lot right now"he stated dropping the box on the table.

"Thank you love"I gasped out of pure excitement, he said he wasn't going to drive and get me any so I was shocked.

"No problem"he mumbled kissing my forehead than stomach, I rubbed the top of his head.

He stayed on the floor and laid his head in my lap, I can't leave him

"Hmm what's wrong?"I asked, "nothing, just thinking"He mumbled. "bout what?"I questioned moving the hair out his face.

"about our life, different ways it'll turn out I don't know"he grumbled massaging my leg."I just wish everything was different, my parents, your mom, the arrange marriage type shit my so called future"he rambled on.

I gave him a small sympathetic smile before place a kiss on his cheek, "everything will turn out okay, everyone will be happy"I spoke, I might have lied but for the sake of myself I was only trying to assure myself.

"I can believe you are having my kid"he exclaimed jolting up.You are acting like a kid right now.

"Yea me neither"I stated letting out a small chuckle while he just stood there in a shocking state.

What the hell is wrong with this boy...

_______
Week 26

"OH SO YOU THINKING IM GOING TO LET ANOTHER BITCH RAISE MY KID!"

"Are you fucking crazy, all of y'all are going to hell, the worst part of hell at that!"I yelled.