𝟏𝟐: 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

»»————- ➴ ————-««

tw: mental instability, suicide thoughts

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆

Seonghwa's dark eyes are reflecting the small log fire in front of us, his underlip quivering

Seonghwa's dark eyes are reflecting the small log fire in front of us, his underlip quivering. He has gone to the ground, kneeling in front of me who is yet placed on the couch. Reaching my hand out, I brush his dark blond hair away, caressing his face. Seonghwa leans into my hand, eyes filling with tears.

The silence is unbearable, the sound of the fire, the small rustling, and flickering. A thunder from outside makes Seonghwa wince, his hand going up to his face to wrap around mine, holding it as securely as he could.

"Seonghwa, listen-" I start but I get cut off, Seonghwa hiding his face in my hand, starting to cry.

His voice is shaking, shoulders going up with every little sob, "Please, Joong, don't leave me... I am begging, do everything but not that, I promise, I will be good, Joong, please,.."

"Seonghwa, you don't understand." I join him on the ground, hugging the male dearly when I feel tears coming up too, quickly swallowing everything down. I can't be weak, I've made my decision.

"It's too much for me, Hwa," I whisper, "Everything has such a big effect on me and I know everyone else is fine, but I am not. Hwa, I can't take care of you, I am not in the state to love you, I can't."

"You d-don't have to," Seonghwa stutters, shedding tears continuously, "Joong, please, we will go to everything together, I can't leave you alone-"

I remove Seonghwa from my body, his face cupped by my small hands, wiping the tears away, "I am sorry, I can't. We need a break."

"Joong, I am not telling you what to do," Seonghwa's breath hitches, his eyelashes drenched in tears, "I am asking you sincerely."

"I know, Seonghwa but I don't need help," I feel bad, but it's for the best, as time will pass, Seonghwa will understand my intentions. I am so sorry.

I get up, "Seonghwa, I will get back to you. Thank you for everything."

Wanting to leave, I feel his arms wrapping around my waist, his face hidden into my neck crotch, "Please, Joongie, no..."

Gently removing his arms, I press the last kiss onto the taller's lips, tasting the salty tear liquid that has his whole face covered, "Good bye, Park Seonghwa."

His shoulders sink and he turns away from me, before falling to his knees in front of the fire again. With one last glance, I walk out of the room, closing the door. Don't worry, he will be fine.

Right now, the time is wrong.

"Great job," A sudden voice startles me, Eha leaned against the wall the opposite of me.