Chapter 28

Eraser Head POV

As we were attending the news conference about the recent attack on the students, I was quick getting annoyed with some of their questions.

"What are your thoughts about that villain, Usagiyama, in your school being connected to the attacks and the recent kidnapping?" A reporter asked. That question really pissed me off.

"There is no evidence that he is a villain or that he is involved whatsoever in the attacks or kidnappings," Nezu answered.

"How can you be so sure? He's the son of one of the biggest villains, who recently broke out of prison and is also known to be affiliated with the league who have been attacking."

"Usagiyama is a very complicated kid. But, he wants to be a hero. A hero like his mother and like the heroes who saved him nine years ago. He has shown this to be so when he saved a little girl from the hands of a known and dangerous villain, Overhaul."

The reporter sat down when another one stood up asking about Bakugou and his attitude. '*sigh I don't get paid enough for this.'

Dalinda POV

As everyone was set for the raid of the LOV base and in position, Edgeshot came over the intercom. "Everyone, there is a struggle happening inside. Do we engage?"

"Yes," I answered back. "Everyone, move in."

Dimbyre POV

As I stared down the remaining members of the LOV, a knock came to the door. "Pizza delivery!"

Everyone stopped and looked around before a loud crash as All Might came through. With him, mom and Kamui wood came and began to apprehend all of the league. Mom was making sure that father didn't do anything while Kamui Wood held everyone in his hands? Tendrils? His wood. Gran Torino came in and knocked the guy with burned skin out so he couldn't do anything.

I got Bakugou out of his restraints. "There. Now let's get the hell out of here." I began to walk to the door when a strange black substance began to force its way out of my throat and wrap around my body. I looked over as the same was happening to Bakugou and the league. Mom looked over as I felt myself leave.

Ryuko POV

We had just arrived to the warehouse Yaomomo's tracker led us too when I felt something. "Ryuko, Agate is back. Dimbyre is out of his restraints."

I smiled when I heard that but also confused as well since I couldn't feel Dimbyre anywhere close. "Yaomomo, are you sure this is the spot?"

She looked at her tracker and double checked before nodding to me. "Yes, this is definitely the spot."

"I don't feel Dimbyre anywhere. Something about this feels off."

"M-maybe they keep their Nomu separated from th-their main base?"

I looked at Midoriya. "Maybe." We got to the side of the building, just under some raised windows. "Midoriya, give me a lift. I'll be able to see into there better than anyone else."

He nodded and I got on his shoulders. As I looked through the room, I saw a bunch of vats and other medical equipment. "What do you see?" Kirishima asked.

"Not much. Just some vats and various medical equipment... wait." As I looked closer, I noticed brains sticking out of them. "Guy, this is where they keep their Nomu. Dimbyre and Bakugou aren't here."

As I was looking around more, a giant foot with a car on it began to rise out front of the building. Midoriya let me down and we waited for the coming impact.

No one POV

As MT Lady reached the apex of her kick, she quickly brought it down, destroying the front entrance while also nearly blowing away Ryuko and the others.

Best Jeanest, Tiger, Gang Orca all came storming in and quickly captured all of the Nomu. But before anything else could be done, they all heard the sound of footsteps approaching. They all looked towards the source and saw a tall man in a suit with a black mask on. "Hehehe, well done heroes. But this is far from over."

Best Jeanest constricted his clothes to stop his approach.

"Hmm, quite an interesting quirk. But a fruitless endeavor." He began to bulk up as an explosion suddenly occurred. Just before it though, Best Jeanest managed to move everyone out of the way of the explosion. "Hmm, to be expected of the number four hero. You managed to save everyone from my attack."

Best Jeanest tried his best to get up and attack but was shot through the stomach.

"Hm, a waste of such good talent. Though, your quick is of no use to me."

Just behind a still standing wall, Ryuko and her group were still there, most of them scared out of their minds of this new individual.

'We... we need to run. There's nothing we can do to him,' Izuku thought.

"*bleck!" Dimbyre and Bakugou came through their black goo portal and stood right in front of the man. "So, *huff you're the *cough, the one behind all of this?" Dimbyre looked at the man before looking around at all of the destruction.

"Ah, Dimbyre Usagiyama. I must say, you are very interesting. I would take your quirk but I'm afraid that most of your power isn't tied to it. And I know that your father is planning to betray me after he gets you but that won't happen." Just then, the league comes in. "So you failed again, Tomura. Do not let this stop you. Success isn't a straight road but a winding one full of obstacles. Remember that. You only really fail when you give up."

"Master..."

"You're here now." The man looked up as All Might came in and tried to punch him but the man caught both of his fists. "Welcome, All Might."

"Give back everything you took, All For One!"

"Have you come to try and kill me again? Sad." The man managed to push All Might back causing an explosion of force, sending everyone back but the man stood there, seemingly unfazed by All Might's attack. "Ah how I love this spring-like limbs quirk. So useful."

As the smoke cleared, everyone was staring at the man. "Bakugou, you do not fight him."

"SHUT UP, YOU DON'T TELL-"

"THIS IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE! I'm trying to get you out of here alive. If you fight him, you won't live very long, understand?"

He grumbled out a "fine" before they turned their attention to the other league members that were there.

"Looks like we've got trouble. You ready to fight?" I asked him as he began to smile.

He crouched down a bit as small explosions began to go off in his hands. "I'm more than ready."

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed!)