Chapter 4

(A/N: Okay so here is the next chapter. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Tell me anything that I can improve on.)

I told everyone about my past, they all just stared at me. "That man tortured me, experimented on me and made me wish for death more times then I wish to remember but the worst thing is that he gave me a near perfect memory so I can remember everything down to the tiniest detail."

They quickly realized what they were doing and looked away. Momo walked up to me and I was shocked at what she said. "How could you think something like that would make us turn you away? We are your friends. We want to help you."

I looked down. "S-sorry. I've never had much of a good relationship with anyone other than Ryu, mom or Rumi."

Ryuko walked up next to me. "Everyone he's told all abandoned him because of it. Well, everyone but me, Rumi and his mom." She looked at me with a worried expression but I just looked down, remembering everything that's happened.

"Freak!" "Monster!" "Abomination!" All of the things people said when they found out.

Suddenly, everyone came up to me. "Hey, don't worry about it, dude." Kaminari said.

"Yeah, it's understandable why you didn't tell anyone. If I went through that then I probably wouldn't tell anyone at all." Mina said, trying to reassure me.

"Dude it's so manly that you were brave enough to say it." Kirishima added.

"Honestly, I think it's so cool that you didn't let something like this stop you from being a hero." Jiro said.

I looked at them, stunned. "Y-you guys are really gonna accept me just like that?"

Ruyko went in front of me and faced me. "Of course they are. They're your friends, Dim." I looked at the five others and they nodded

I was speechless. I had never felt this way. "I-I... I don't know what to say. I've always been an outcast from everyone but Ryu. I-I can't believe you guys are really willing to accept me just like that and not just miss trust me." I fell down to my knees. "Th-thank you all... so much." At that I began crying again.

After I calmed down, everyone decided to train together. Once everyone was tired, we made our way back to the dorms and had dinner.

"Okay so what does everyone want?" I said as I walked to the kitchen.

Everyone, but Ryuko, looked at me confused until Momo spoke up. "You mean you're going to cook for all of us?"

"Of course! I'm a pretty good cook, just ask Ryu."

Everyone looked at Ryuko who looked excited that I was cooking. "If you guys turn down this offer then you'll regret it. He has the best cooking I've ever tasted."

Everyone looked surprised at first but told me what they wanted and I went into the kitchen to begin cooking. While cooking, Mina walked in. "Are you really okay with doing all this cooking by yourself?"

"Yeah it's fine. Hear try some of this." I handed her a spoon full of her food for her to taste.

As she took a bite her face lit up. "Holy crap, how did you make this taste so good?!"

"Lots of practice and experimentation. Trust me anything can taste good as long as it's made right." I said as I went back to my cooking.

Mina POV

I walked out and talked with everyone. "I guess there was no reason to worry." I said as I sat down next to Momo.

Momo turned to me. "What makes you say that?"