Buck's In A Bind

Currently, a clothed Eddie is fastening rope from a nude Buck's limbs to the bedposts. 

During a recent sensual night, Eddie made a joke about tying Buck up to allow the scratches running down his back to heal, and when Buck's back arched at the suggestion, Eddie knew he had to make it happen.

Buck is breathing heavily, hard as a rock from simply being manhandled. 

He loves being dominated by Eddie and being tied up, losing all his remaining control, only turns him on more. 

He even loves the fact that sweet Eddie used satin ties to soften the rubbing on his wrists because as much as Eddie wants to be rough with Buck, he would never hurt him.

Eddie stands back to admire his handiwork. Buck is splayed across the bed, cock hard, tan skin glistening, chest rising, muscles defined. 

Eddie smirks at his boy, already aroused and excited to push Buck to his limits.

Eddie climbs on top of him, hovering to whisper in his ear: "What would you say to a blindfold, baby?" Buck replies with a deep moan. "Yes, please."

Eddie walks over to his dresser drawer and opens it, revealing numerous sex toys and accessories. 

He had been waiting until their relationship was comfortable before exploring his fantasies with Buck. 

Needless to say, this was one of them.

He grabs a blindfold, a bottle of lube, and a vibrator. Eddie takes off his clothes slowly as he saunters across the room back to Buck, who's nearly drooling at the sight of his boyfriend.

Buck is always looking for new things to try in the bedroom, and Eddie is always open to new ways to make Buck go crazy. Buck had seen the vibrating dildo in the drawer and finally asked Eddie to use it on him.

The blonde's breathing is heavy without Eddie even touching him. His cock is hard from just seeing Eddie's concentration with the rope. 

The way his brow furrowed, the way his fingers flexed and veins moved in his hard-working arms was more than enough to make Buck horny.

Eddie strips completely and then places the blindfold over Buck's eyes. It's purple satin, like the ties on his limbs, and feels soft, putting Buck's slight nerves at ease. 

He's not thrilled by the fact that being bondaged and unable to see means he can't pleasure Eddie in his usual way.

Eddie, on the other hand, doesn't care that Buck can't do much. In fact, he loves the opportunity to solely treat Buck and give him the attention he deserves.

Eddie doesn't speak at first, just running his hands up and down Buck's body, focusing on the way his breathing hitches every once in a while. 

Without his sight, Buck is keyed into every touch, sensitive to every finger on his body. He hears the sound of a bottle cap before feeling one of said fingers graze his ass.

Eddie had situated Buck's legs so his hole was on full display. He has to fight the urge to abandon his teasing and eat him out right away, but he knows it'll be worth it.

Eddie runs a lubed finger around Buck's quivering asshole, watching him squirm. "Eddie, please, more," Buck breathes. Eddie halts his movements.

"What are you supposed to call me here, baby? What's the nickname you love to moan loud enough for all the neighbors to hear?"

"Please daddy, I want more." "That's more like it. Good little sluts get what they ask for." He resumes his movements, placing the tip of his finger in. Buck gasps at the slight intrusion.

Eddie works his fingers in, one by one, for the sole purpose of preparing Buck for the vibrator. Buck's sounds of pleasure are a very nice accompaniment, though.

Buck hears a buzzing near his feet. "Ready for this?" Eddie asks. "God, yes, daddy," Buck keens.

Eddie slowly pushes the dildo into Buck's hole, watching his mouth fall open at the new sensation. Once the vibrator bottoms out, Buck lets out a long, loud sigh.

"OHHHHhhhhhh mmmmyyyyy goooodddd." He repeats when Eddie pulls it back and then returns to its position, again watching what little of Buck's face he can see.

The thrusts of the buzzing dildo feel better than Buck could ever imagine. He only wishes he had asked to try it sooner.

Eddie gradually ups both the speed of his thrusts and the power of the vibrator until Buck can't even speak. 

The feeling is too much to form a coherent sentence so Buck just lets out the occasional scream of pleasure until his voice is nearly gone.

Of course, Eddie can't go easy on him, so every time Buck sounds like he's about to come (and Eddie knows that sound VERY well), Eddie turns off the vibrator and halts his movements while Buck pleads with him to continue.

After about an hour and a half of edging, Eddie can't wait anymore. He's impatient to see Buck explode.

"I'm going to count down from 5, and you're going to come for me, ok baby?"

"Yes, daddy!" Buck yells in relief.

"5."

He speeds up his thrusts.

"4."

He turns up the vibrator to the highest setting.

"3."

Buck's back is arching.

"2."

His legs start to shake.

"1."

He lets out a loud moan.

"Come."

And Buck comes. Hard. His body convulses as a large load shoots out of his cock. It seems neverending. 

Eddie doesn't stop his ministrations until Buck starts to get soft and whimpers in overstimulation.

Eddie has been rock hard since they started and jerks himself off to the sight of his wrecked boyfriend, cumming on Buck's chest in record time.

He collapses next to his boyfriend, taking the blindfold off Buck's eyes and untying his bounds. 

Not that it matters though, because his blonde lover is basically asleep.

Eddie smiles, wiping Buck off with a damp washcloth before cuddling next to him.

"I love you, Eddie," Buck whispers from his sleepy state. "I love you too, Buck." Eddie kisses him tenderly on the neck.

"Promise we'll tease each other for the rest of our lives?" Buck mutters.

"Always." Eddie laughs.

"And you'll keep making me come like that?" Buck smirks.

"Forever, and I can prove that to you in the morning." Eddie nips at his ear.

The pair drifts off in each other's arms, blissfully happy. (and Eddie did indeed prove it to Buck when they woke up ;))