Teasing Daddy

It's been 2 weeks since their sexy kitchen encounter. Buck and Eddie have been busy with work, sneaking around for a few makeout sessions between calls.

They haven't had time for much more than stolen kisses, with Christopher being home and mismatched shifts keeping them out of sync.

Buck is anxious for more. More touch, more skin, more contact. He misses Eddie's muscled body pressing against his.

Buck isn't the only one wishing for more time. Eddie hopes that Chris will be invited to a sleepover or a shift will be changed so he can schedule some time with Buck.

At their first shift together in a week, Buck decides to take advantage of the sexual tension building.

As they cross paths in the station, Buck makes small motions on Eddie: a graze of fingertips, a hand on his back.

He loves to watch as Eddie's breath hitches with the discreet touches. It's their own secret, hidden from the world.

Eddie secretly adores the attention. He knows he should be frustrated that Buck is making moves on him at work, but he can't be.

Eddie craves the physical affection. Although he doesn't show it, inside he's burning with desire to just have one more touch.

Buck notices the look on Eddie's face when he stops his advance. The lust in his eyes.

He decides to step up his game. He wants to push Eddie into action. Buck ponders what will rile Eddie up the most.

While making their plates at dinner, Buck sits next to Eddie. "Eds," Buck says, "could you pass the green beans?" 

Eddie hands him the bowl, to which Buck replies, "Thank you, daddy," whispering the last word.

Buck smirks as he sees Eddie's eyes flash, shifting in his seat. 

Buck continues his sexy whispers of "daddy", watching Eddie try to keep a straight face to avoid any suspicion.

With every word, Buck sees Eddie gaining a hard-on. He has to stop himself from whining at the sight of the bulge.

Eddie shifts uncomfortably in his seat, heat rising to his cheeks. He moves his napkin, hoping nobody will notice.

Buck waits a few minutes before leaning into Eddie, whispering in his ear.

"Do you want to bend me over this table and fuck me, daddy?" he breathes seductively.

Eddie chokes on his food, sputtering into a coughing fit. Buck leans back, laughing off the odd glances from their tablemates.

Eddie composes himself as much as he can. His logic knows he should tell Buck to stop but his lust can't seem to say no.

Buck decides to take his chances once again, this time making a longer statement.

"Do you like when I call you daddy? Do you imagine me moaning it while you pound me with your thick cock? 

"Do you touch yourself to the thought of my naked body under you, unraveling into a mess of screams?"

Eddie tenses, focused on keeping a straight face and staying quiet among his co-workers.

"Do you think about my ass, daddy? How tight it'll feel when you're fucking me senseless? Does the thought of me get you hard?"

Buck smirks, punctuating the last syllable with a squeeze to the tent in Eddie's pants.

The pressure causes Eddie to jump out of his seat, clearing his throat before muttering an excuse about feeling sick and running off.

Buck waits a minute before faking a similar illness and leaving the table to find Eddie.