Eddie's Racy Revenge

It's been weeks since Buck teased Eddie at dinner and they raced out for an all-night romp.

The sex has been amazing, but ever since then, Buck has felt a tension in the air. 

Not a bad tension, though. An electric, sexual tension that sends chills down his spine.

He knows Eddie. He knows that Eddie is biding his time, making Buck anxious until he can get his payback.

Eddie's aware that Buck knows something is coming, but the constant angst between them is too sexy to end it.

Finally, Eddie caves and decides to make his move. 

Eddie walks into the bedroom, where Buck is standing in only a towel, getting ready to leave for work with Eddie.

Eddie smirks at his blonde lover. 

Buck's toned stomach is golden and his biceps are firm, his wet hair making him irresistible.

He has to stop himself from tackling Buck onto the bed right there. 

Buck sees him and smiles.

"How do I ever focus with you in that uniform?" he jokes. "You don't," Eddie laughs.

"I have a surprise for you," Eddie says, hands behind his back. He opens his palm to reveal a bell-shaped item. 

Buck takes a moment to realize it's a butt plug. His boyfriend got him a purple, vibrating butt plug. 

Buck feels a rush of heat under his towel.

Eddie walks toward him, talking in a deep sultry voice that makes Buck speechless with lust.

"You teased me, so now daddy gets to tease you. You are going to wear this at work today.

"I'm going to watch you try to keep a straight face while I control your ass. There are some rules, however.

"1. No cumming or touching yourself. You're going to wait until after work for daddy to fuck you rough.

"2. If you make anyone suspicious, no orgasms for 3 months. Be discreet.

"3. No going on calls. It's not safe and I won't be able to concentrate with you squirming next to me. 

"And 4. You will send me a picture every hour of your plugged, tight little hole. Understand?"

Buck gulps. "Yes, daddy." "Great, then bend over, baby," Eddie grins as Buck drops his towel.

Eddie grabs the lube, spreading a small amount on the plug, his finger, and Buck's rim.

He starts to prep Buck, spreading him open with his finger. 

Buck's moans are a sweet sound to his ears.

After working in another finger, Eddie replaces the digits with the plug, teasing Buck by slowly pumping it in and out.

The sensation is just enough for Buck to crave more. Eddie stops and motions for Buck to sit on the bed.

Buck obeys while Eddie takes out his phone. Buck is confused until he feels a buzzing.

Eddie is controlling the plug with his phone. Buck tries to keep his breathing level when Eddie increases the vibrations.

Eddie changes the settings for a few moments before shutting it down. 

He leans down to kiss his naked boyfriend.

"Have fun with that today. Daddy definitely will." Buck gets dressed and meets Eddie in his truck.