I Could Take You

(A continuation of THAT scene in 3x9)

Eddie and Buck are drinking beers in Buck's kitchen, discussing the lawsuit and Eddie's recent street fighting.

"Look, things got a little out of hand for both of us. Don't beat yourself up about it." Eddie says calmly.

"Why, 'cause you'd rather do it?" Buck jokes.

"Excuse me?" 

"Come on, Eddie. If you're not gonna be honest with Frank, at least be honest with me."

"Who said I wasn't being honest with Frank?" 

"You said you two weren't clicking." 

"Maybe I'm just not a therapy kind of guy."

"Right, right, you, uh... you prefer to work it out in the ring." Buck laughs in a gravelly voice, faking a punch.

"There was no ring, Buck. There was a fence."  

"Come on. You don't think while you were going through your phase, just maybe, you were throwing your punches at the wrong guy?" 

"Seriously? You're gonna make it about you, again?"

"Look, I'm just saying, you were pretty pissed. Now I thought for sure that day in the grocery store you were gonna take a swing at me." Buck smirks, taking a sip of his drink.

"Not that you didn't deserve it, but I wouldn't do that. You're on blood thinners." Eddie brushes him off.

"Well, I'd still take you." Buck places a hand on his belt.

"You think so?" Eddie challenges, an edge in his voice.

"I know... You wanna go for the title?" Buck takes a step towards Eddie, hand on the buckle suggestively. 

(divergence from episode)

Eddie's breath hitches. Buck moves forward, pinning Eddie to the counter. 

Both men put their bottles down, and Buck moves his hands to either side of Eddie's toned body.

They stand in silence for a moment, their eyes glancing at the others' lips. Their breaths are heavy with anticipation. 

Buck continues with his confidence. "I said, do you want to go for the title?" He smirks, eyes locked with Eddie's. 

"Yes," Eddie whispers. His hands move to grip Buck's face, and their lips crash together. 

Buck's hands move to grip the other man's hips. 

Eddie is turned on by Buck's stature towering over him, his large fingers clutching his waist with a desperate urgency. 

Buck loves the feeling of Eddie tangled in his blonde hair, hands roaming his neck. 

Eddie breaks the kiss to move his lips up and down Buck's neck. 

Buck closes his eyes, letting a moan slip out. Eddie smirks against his skin. "I think I know who's going to dominate here," Eddie growls. 

Buck whimpers as Eddie flips them, trapping Buck between Eddie's muscular torso and the kitchen counter. 

Both men hungrily grasp at thick sides and toned arms, trying to get as close as possible. 

Eddie tugs off Buck's shirt, letting his fingers trace the hard stomach beneath.

Buck feels like he's on fire with every touch. His eyes widen with lust as Eddie pulls off his own shirt, allowing their bare torsos to touch. 

Eddie reaches down to palm Buck through his jeans.