The day

My: Are u ready for tmr (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Yeah! Im excited😊😊

Snorkmaiden: we're able to see her boyfriend soon!!! 😄

(Y/n): (。'▽'。)♡

My: i still dont understand you..

Snorkmaiden : You'll understand it once you have your own, My😗

My: more like never..

(Y/n): yessss

(Y/n): don't be such a pessimist

Snufkin: Sleep early

(Y/n): Im going to greet him at 12:00am sharp so no

My: damn, youre still seeing him tmr, chill

Snufkin: I'll leave if you're late (Y/n)

(Y/n): The audacity😡😡😡

Snufkin: haha

Moomin: @ Snorkmaiden

Moomin: *removed message*

My: I saw that Moomin

My: *sends photo*

Moomin: Im going to kill you, My

My: then do it

(Y/n) smiled at her phone. Even though it was supposed to be her special occasion, her friends still look forward to it. Perhaps, bringing them in the first place were not that bad after all. She knew they were completely content with their life here but still, once in a while they deserved to have a different kind of fun. She also hoped that they will come to like her boyfriend once they meet up.

She then got back to the pile of clothes laying on her bed, deciding which ones to wear and which to pack for tomorrow.

⊱ ───────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ───────── ⊰

When the clock struck 12am, she sent a heartfelt paragraph to her boyfriend.

''Babeeeee!!!!''

*sends 5 photos''

'' I think you're already sleeping by now but I just wanna say a very Happiest birthday to my amazing boyfriend! 🍰🎂I love you and I always will! Even at times when we argue and fight, I will always be your side and stick with you in everything you do! You mean so much to me and I wouldn't want anyone else but you. Wish I was there with you by this time, but it's alright, we did planned to face time later once you're done with lectures. Promise we'll see each other again one day! Hope you sleep well for tonight❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤 🤍 🤎''

After updating more in her instagram and status, she felt satisfied with all the posts she have made for him.

Time to sleep and wake up early for tomorrow, she giggled.

I can't wait!

⊱ ───────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ───────── ⊰

It was finally the day (Y/n) has been waiting for. She decided to dress casually first so now she's just in her sweater, jeans and her sneakers. The rest of her outfit and other essentials were packed in her luggage.