Unexpected visitor

TW: Mention of self harm and blood in this chapter.

⊱ ───────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ───────── ⊰

The next morning, (Y/n) felt more miserable than before. She dreaded the fact that she had to wake up with this constant heartache that kept eating her alive.

Supposedly, the questions started to sink in.

Are you really gone from my life?

Do you really want this?

.....

You still think of me, right?

(Y/n) rolled to her side as these thoughts kept repeating in her head.

She stared at the phone that laid beside her pillow. It was left untouched since the last time she checked their group chat yesterday. Reaching for it, she looked at the blank screen.

When she think about it, every morning she would always anticipate that person's name. His notification will appear on her lock screen, or a missed call if she ever woke up late. It was a routine she was very used to. A norm that she had expected to last forever.

But now, everything changed.

No more good morning texts

No more how are yous

No more take cares

No more missed calls

It hits her how her life today won't ever be the same as before.

Sobbing quietly, she placed her phone down. The sun was too bright against her curtain so she pulled her blanket up and warped herself again.

Sorry Moominpappa, Moominmamma.

This is how I have became.

⊱ ───────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ───────── ⊰

Moomin was picking up the newspaper on their front porch when an unfamiliar car entered their compound.

He blinked.

Moominpappa and Moominmamma hadn't told him that they're expecting a visitor today. He couldn't even recalled anyone with that car or license plate either. He decided that it's best to wait for the person to show up themselves.

It took a while for the person to get off from their car. Perhaps they have mistaken their house for another person, Moomin thought.

A tall man with shades eventually came out from the car, looking directly at Moomin. He looked down again, perhaps at his phone. He looked very hesitant.

''...Is this the Moomin's resident?''

Oh, he's not mistaken then-

''Yes,'' Moomin paused, ''Uh- would you like to come in?''

''Sure. Thanks.''

⊱ ───────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ───────── ⊰

Moomin: guys

Moomin: someone's here

Moomin: idk him