That guy

(Y/n) entered her guest room. Compared to their living room, it looked rather basic, really. A closet, a dressing table and a single bed. Not that she's complaining though. She felt thankful that her parents already paid for her rent here. Just maaybe, they could have decorate it a little bit, to be honest.

Moominpappa told her she could get to work in another hour. Good thing was that it's already afternoon, so work might not be too long today. He decided that she could rest at night since it was her first day here.

'' The country side was hot af.''

''Damn, goodluck for that lmao''

Honestly, it's not even a day but (Y/n) felt like dying. Being sweaty and all was so not her thing. This is why I hate labor jobs, she sighed.

''You can do it babe. I believe in you.''

She smiled. The support from her boyfriend was all she need to keep going. Lying down on the bed, (Y/n) then decided to take a short nap before she went to work later.

⊱ ───────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ───────── ⊰

(Y/n) really wanted to die.

Like literally.

Apparently, Moominpappa have prepared one unused plot specially for her. She felt honored that he thought of her, but it turned out that just one plot was huge enough for one person to work on. Thankfully, Moominpappa have helped cleared the land before. Now, she was currently crouching on the ground under direct sun, planting seeds manually in the soil. The process was called as 'sowing.' As explained further by Moomin, 'casting handfuls of seed over prepared ground.'

Most importantly, she couldn't believed that they wouldn't let her use the seed drill machine. It surely will save more time and effort? But no, she was told that she will do all the work by hand, even though they clearly have their machines lying somewhere. They were obviously torturing the heck out of her.

It's the 21st century, for goodness sake!

Grumbling, she continued to plant more seeds in order. She have to do this quickly if she wished to rest early. She already felt awfully disgusted by her appearance now. Her hair was already sticking to her face. Her face was so oily and hot she swore that the sunblock wasn't even effective for her skin. She needed to get a new one with a more higher pH. Her back.. she didn't even want to think about it.

That's how sweaty she was. God forbid, she would rather decompose to thin air rather than letting her own boyfriend see her like this. One thing for sure though, she was smart enough not to put on some makeup even if she liked to look presentable.

⊱ ───────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ───────── ⊰

Moomin was currently observing her from a far. He was done with his part so he has some extra time to rest by the hut near the farm. He took off his hat and fan himself with it. He felt like the weather was rather hot today.

''Hey Moomin.''

He turned around to see his best friend climbing up the stairs . That's surprising. He blinked.

''Oh Snufkin! Are you done with work?''

''Yeah, there's not much to do anyway.''

Both of them proceed to talk about their work for quite a while.

''Anyway, have you met (Y/n) yet?''

Snufkin tried to remember the name since he was not so familiar at remembering new names. He shook his head.