More work

''Wake up! You lazy ass!''

(Y/n) suddenly jolted as she felt some pressure against her skin, her eyes squinted as lights were blinding her eyes in front of her.

Fuck, what the hell.

Getting out from her blanket, she slowly sat up from her bed. She winced as her body was sore all over. She then rubbed her eyes, trying to make sense of her surrounding.

It took some time until she realized that the one and only onion head was in her room, standing with hands on her hips.

Clearly not impressed.

''What the-why are you in my room?!''

''Obviously waking you up!''

(Y/n) was confused so she reached out her hand, in search of her phone.

When she found it, she swiped her phone.

10.24am.

Shit.

Fumbling on her bed, she quickly went to the bathroom to get ready.

My sighed.

She then shouted, '' I'll wait for you at the usual place! Don't forget to eat!''

⊱ ───────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ───────── ⊰

Tying her hair in a high ponytail, (Y/n) quickly ran outside. She mentally cursed when she saw the sun was already high up.

Another good day to die.

As she approached the farm, she noticed My was already with Moomin. She was standing while holding two hoes beside her while Moomin was talking to her. They haven't noticed her yet.

''Morning.''

My turned around when (Y/n) arrived. Moomin noticed her too.

''Here, take this. We're going to remove some weeds. Later we're going to harvest some crops.''

''Oh, are we doing it in a different place?''

''Yeah,'' My then looked at (Y/n) who was checking out her plot from a far, ''They won't grow in a day, y'know''

''I know that!'' Shit, that's embarrassing.

As compared to yesterday, My and Moomin decided to stay while helping out (Y/n). She didn't trust her doing her work alone.

''Y'know, you probably shouldn't wear those outfits here..''

(Y/n) looked up and blinked at My. Her eyebrows furrowed.

''What's wrong with it?''

''Why did you even wear that here?''

She clicked her tongue. This onion has the audacity to judge her fashion sense.

''I dressed what I want. Periodt.''

Deadpanned, My ignored her and continued to do her work.

''Don't go crying later-''

Moomin interrupted, ''Well, at least they're still practical, My. She should be fine.''

Now, (Y/n) felt convinced that Moomin was a nice person. Maybe she should trust him from now on.

She smiled proudly, ''You heard him.''

For once, (Y/n) felt she won against her. Besides, she took pride in her appearance. What's so weird about how I looked anyway, she thought.