Sneaky

Friday
Summer Pov (picture of her)After school I was tired as fuck really but I'm getting home early so my lil nigga could come over since J told me she had to work after school. His name is Trey he is my everything not gone lie I love that boy. I made it home and straighten up a little even though the house was already clean. I took a quick shower (you know when he eat his meal he can't say I was smelling fishy aha) after my shower I got dress In my Victoria secret bra and matching panties. Fixed my hair in a messy bun. I jogged down stairs to the kitchen and got some pineapples and started eating them (so when he eat it can be sweet😩👅💦🍍). I heard a knock on the door I opened it and it was Trey. "Hey baby" I sad while kissing him. "Wassup big baby" he replied licking his lips. To describe Trey he light skin with curly hair with green eyes. I grabbed his hands making him follow me to my room. We get in there and started kissing. I started to unzip his pants. "Stop Summer listen I love you but we can wait baby for all of this" he said stoping. "But-but I thought you wanted to" in a low voice. "I do but we can wait baby" looking down. "Sooooo you must be getting it from somebody else then?" I yelled "what no baby why would I...I love you Summer and I want to wait I want you to be the person I'll lose my virginty to nobody else!" He said looking sad. "Okay baby we'll wait I'm sorry" as I laid down. I felt his arms wrapped around me as we drifted off to sleep"

J Pov
I walked the house and it was quite to quite. "SUMMER.....Summer?" I yelled walking up the stairs up to her room. I opened the door seeing her and Trey sleep. I didn't bug because I know Trey is a good boy not like them others.