Gettig to know me

*alarm goes off* Goodmorning Alanta its your Dj Ice Jj. As my alarms goes off I struggle to get out of bed. Damn I hate going to school. Anyways to the point the damn point... My name is Ja'Nae but everybody call me J for short im 5'1 yessss bitches I'm short im a Cute💁 thick 🍑light skin with hair down my back! And Fuck No they're not tracks all mine. I'm mixed with African American and Hispanic. As I make my way to the bathroom and turned the nomb its lock "UGHHHHH SUMMER GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE I HAVE TO GET READY" Summer is my little sister she's 16 looks just like me could be my twin and I will kill for her! "Damn J I had to look good for my niggas at school" Summer laughs while going in her room. "Watch your damn mouth and get the fuck out the way oh hurry up and get ready so I can take you to school." Oh forgot to mention my mama on drugs some days she's here some days she's not so I take care of Summer by myself working at the strip club Bands and yes I know I'm fucking 18 but I have to do what I have to for me and my sister! As I did my hygiene got dress in my galaxy joggers, black crop top and my Jordan's. Had my hair in a messy bun. "Come on Summer before we be late hell if your ass not outside in 3 mins your ass walking." "Girl shut up hell I'm ready." "Whooooa why you got my skinny jeans on Ughh nvm lets go."