Fml Bruh

Summer Pov
1:45 am I was sleep I just a lot on my mind when I hear the front door slam. "Now who the fuck is that"i sigh probably just my mama. I rushed down stairs "what the hell you doing man?" I yelled. "Yall need to get out my house pack your bags and go!!" She yelled. "Your house?! fuck out of here I pay the bills just so summer can have roof over her head!!" I yelled I wipe my tears off my face. "Fuck you and her yall can't make me feel good like drugs can!!!! I don't need yall fucking kids get out my fucking house!" She said. All I did was smack her then I heard crying from the stairway it was Summer. I rushed over there to her. "Fuck her J we don't need her ass" she said crying harder. "Both of yall get out NOW!!" Mama yelled. FML! I got Summer up and told her to pack her things cause we was leaving. An hour later we both had 7 suitcases. I called Trayvun to see if we could go over there but they all was going straight to voicemail "wassup this is Trayvun leave your phone name and number I'll get back with you"....... "FUCK!!!" I yelled. The only person I could call was August... The phone start ringing he picked up on the 3rd ring "Wassup J Boo" August said chuckling though the phone. He heard summer crying in the back. "Aye J you there?!" He said. "August me and my sister don't have nowhere to stay out mom kicked us out I don't know what to do" I cried through the phone. "Damn aye yall can come stay with me I got a two bedroom apartment to myself" he sigh. "Are you serious?" I said shocked. "Yeah I'll text you the address yall can stay as long as yall want" he said. "Okay ohhhh thank you August we on our way" I said hanging up the phone. Me and Summer toon our thing down stairs where my mom was still in the front room sniffing coke. "We gone but aye fuck you" I said as we was walking out.