Im Sorry Baby

Saturday 9:00
J Pov
I Woke up to somebody in my bed I turn over to see Summer. "Summer get up why you in my bed and not yours." She open her eyes a little "because mama came in lastnight being loud and throwing shit everywhere." I just at the ceiling "FML" I said in my head. "Aye don't worry about that anyways get and get dress lets get out today" I said getting up. I walked to my closet looking at my clothes "I really need to go shopping for clothes" I said to myself. I got out my white maxi dress that stop at my mid thighs and showed off my curves and my white sandals. I did a quick wash up and got dress did my make up and wand curled my hair. I grabbed my purse and shades and walked out my room. "Come on Summer" I yelled. She came out the bathroom dressed in high waisted bleach shorts a red crop top and her black and red J's with her hair down curly. "Owwwwe you look cute" I say to her "Thanks I never know if I would see one my niggas today" she say walking out the door laughing. 10mins later we pulled up to the mall walking in we walked to Forver 21 when I spotted August he saw me and walk up " Wassup Ja'Nae right?" he said smiling. "Yes... Uhmm Summer you can walk around with your friends I'll see you in a bit" I say handing her a $100. "Whatever" she say walking off smiling. I turned to face August who was wayyyy much taller then me. "Aye you cute ma can I get your phone number" he said I looked around uhhhh yeah I got his phone and put my number in there under J😍🍑. "J" he look at me. We started walking. "Oh yeah everybody call me that for short" I said walking looking down. "Aye I seen you and my boy Trayvun yesterday in the parking lot...look I didn't know you was his girl he always talk about how he hit you and dog you out....You're-" I cut him off " Listen I have to go im sorry I said walking off going to find Summer. We headed back home when I seen Trayvun sitting up at the porch I got out. Summer walked in the house "Hey Trayvun" she said "wassup Summer" he replied. "What are you doing here" giving him attitude. "Look can we talk" looking like he lost a a family member. We walked in my room I closed the door and lock it. "Look baby im sorry I swear I promise I won't put my hands on you no more you just make me so angry baby im sorry I love " a tear fell as he say. I walk over there to wipe his tear. Believe it of not I love Trayvun my first love lost my virginty to that boy and no matter what we go through im his rider. He started kissing my stomach he got up and picked me up laid me on the bed and took off my dress while still kissing me. I pulled his shirt over his head revealing his muscle. Pulled off my panties kissing down my stomach stopping at my pussy and start eating. I moaned "D-D-ADDY!!!" I came and he licked it up. He pulled out his friend and slid it inside of me. He pounded me making me scratch his back and tell his name. We was done he said "Told you that was my pussy baby" while smiling. I look at him " I love you boy." "I love you too baby" he said wrapping his arms around me laying down leaving both of us sleep.