What Can I Say

August Pov
Before J left I wanted to tell her I love her too really I do I just couldn't let go of Bre. I need to tell J I really love her not as a lil sister.

J Pov
I pulled up to Trayvun house I got out he met me at the door. "Hey Trayvun" I said. "Wassup" he said letting me in. I followed him to his room. "Soooooo wassup?" He said sitting on his bed. "Make love to me please" I said looking at him all sad. He got up walk towards me and started kissing me. We was kissing making our way to the bed. He took off my shirt I unzip his pants. He unzip mine. I slid off his boxers. He slid off my panties and took off my matching bra. He laid me down on the bed got on top of me kissing on my neck. I let out quite moans "I miss you baby" I said while I let out a moan. He started playing with my pussy he went in then out. I moan loud. He lick is fingers and turned me around and started hitting from the back grabbing my hair. "What's my name"? He said pounding me. "AAAAUGUUSSSTTTTTTTT" I yelled. He stop "Yo why the fuck you say August name the fuck wrong with you"? He yelled getting up and grabbing his clothes to pick them up "Are you sleeping with him?!!! He looking at me crazy. "No I'm not sleeping with him I didn't mean to say his name Trayvun"!! I yelled getting up to grab him. "Mane get the fuck away from me get your shit and get out"!!! He yelled pushing me back.