I Love You

J Pov
I woke up and seen Summer had already left for school. August was sitting on the couch watching the news. (AND TO REMIND YALL It's 5months later.) Me and August been acting like brother and sister lately. Really I love August I fell inlove with him. "Hey Sis" August said not taking his eyes off the tv. "AUGUST I LOVE YOU" I yelled fast. He look at me like I had a booger in my nose. "You love me aha I love you too sis" he said laughing. "No August I fucking love you like im inlove with you" I said getting mad. "Look J-" he was fina say until the doorbell rang. He open it "Hey baby" a girl said. " Hey Bae" August said kissing her. "J this is my girlfriend Bre...Bre this is my play sister J." "Hey very nice to meet you" she said hand out her hand so I can shake it. "Girlfriend....whatever!" I said walking off going in my room.

August Pov
All I can think about is J while Bre was here. J was in here room me and Jada was in my room. "What's on your mind baby"? She said kissing me. "Nothing bae" I said jumping on top of her kissing on her.

Summer Pov
I was in my room I could hear August and Bre having sex I can't fucking take it no more. I got up took a shower got dress in my black skinny jeans hot pink floral shirt and my pink sandals. I didn't my hair curly and did my make up. By the time I was done August ugly ass girlfriend was done. August was sitting on the couch. I walk in the front room heading for the door. "J can we talk" he said getting up walking towards me. "It's nothing to talk Ill be back later" I said shutting the door. I got in my car and started driving i don't know where I was going. So I texted Trayvun I haven't talk to him in a while.
Me- Can we meet?

😘👊😤- yeah come to my house J