Chapter 13 (nsfw)

Aether woke up with his hand tied up on the bed on a soft mattress. A certain person is walking towards him, he couldn't recognise as his eyesight is still blurry. As the person come closer he can see a red haired guy that was master Diluc.

Aether eyes widened after recalling everything. He realise his mask is no longer on him and the communication gadget is also gone. He struggle to untie himself as Diluc walks closer.

Busy untying himself Diluc grab his cheek forcing him up close to Diluc's face. "5 seconds. Explain yourself" cold Diluc went straight to the point sending chills down Aether's spine giving a death look.

What do he say. Should he say the truth? But he doesn't want to disappoint Lumine. Wonders what makes him feel dizzy and woke up in situation like this. That's when Aether notice the drink he was drinking before could be a wine making him drunk. Lucky it was just a sip.

"You refuse to answer? I know everything about you but I rather you to be honest and I'll let you go... Aether" Diluc move to pour a glass of wine on the small table next to the bed still waiting for Aether to answer.

For Lumine.. Aether thought, guess he'll go straight to the point too "Cooperate.." he said short. Diluc turn questioning more. "We need y-you to...cooperate" Aether hide his look looking down gathering his courage expecting probably nothing.

"I wonder where the other might be, right Aether?" Diluc smirk glaring at Aether's reaction knowing Aether understood well Diluc already lock up his companions. Full of despair tears started to form on his eyes not daring to face Diluc.

Quick, he can't quit just yet. Diluc put the wine away and unties him deciding to comfort him but instead Aether jump onto him pushing him into the soft mattress sniffing with his face red all over looking down on Diluc.

Diluc gulped down his throat surprised but Aether's move. "A-anything.. I'll do it but let my friends go they did nothing wrong, we just-" Diluc pulled Aether into an embrace before Aether manage to finish his word giving the chance for Aether to cry all out.

But the idea Aether would do anything is not a bad idea. Diluc flip Aether around grabbing the wine glass."Sure, I'll let them go but you need to satisfy me" as the red liquid pour down from the glass falling down on Aether wetting his dress.

(time skip)

"hnnghHh, D-Diluc!" Aether cries out the master name again again as his hole is devoured. He burried his head in the pillow holding his moans back. Everything's blurry and he can smell the wine all over his body.

Diluc frown pulling Aether head back by his hair leaning towards biting on Aether's ear. "WaaHH!" Aether's not sure of thus feeling anymore. It's good yet it hurts. "Let your voice out" Diluc whispered into his ear preferring to hear Aether's small voice while he enjoy being inside him.

"Stop now please, nnm" he's now sweating and starting to feel uncomfortable feeling sticky all over. Diluc ignore and continue to lick and bite Aether's back. That's when Diluc notice a few hickeys around the nape fading. "This marks looks ugly on you Aether, let me place an actual mark on you hmm?"

Diluc land a bite on Aether's shoulder deep enough that a drop of blood was seen forcing Aether to react trying to escape pulling the bed sheets screaming out his pain. How he wish this could end soon enough.

--------------
Author's note

I want to rush to the part Aether went berserk in the next chap if I can so I'll be doing another Diluc x Aether part HSHSH

- Arye -