Chapter 6

Albedo sigh. There he sees Aether asleep on the bed of the emergency room. He step closer to take a clearer look Aether checking everything to figure out what happen to him. Well it just happen that Aether was out of dose.

Taking notes about Aether's conditions but then his eyes catch something around Aether neck. He leans closer to confirmed what is it. It looks something like hickeys. It's not even close to a mosquito bites, this mark is deep but it's impossible. Who could be sucking Aether off leaving marks.

Curious he checks around the parts to Aether collarbone and shoulder then a piece of paper fall of the bed. Albedo pick it up to see a small note written with a name 'Xiao' on it. He was too focused on the note without realizing Kazuha is already in the room.

"Hello" Albedo flinch and turn around to see Kazuha smiling to him. "Since when have you been in here Kazuha?" still surprised since he doesn't detect Kazuha presence at all. "I just came in. Sorry I followed Im just kinda curious about Aether"

"I see" Albedo paused for a moment before he continue "Well, since you're here, could you wait and look for Aether just for a while. I had to look for someone" he decided to look for this Xiao person still not going to believe 'what' has might happen.

"Oh sure. No worries!"  smiling, excited. He somehow is really attracted to Aether from Albedo point of view which feels wrong. Albedo left the room and after a few minutes Kazuha smile fades.

"Alright boy. Time to get you outta here" he wrap Aether with the blanket enough to hide Aether as much then place his hand on Aether's back and leg carrying him of the bed to the door trying to leave the room. He peek a bit from the window making sure the hallway is clear.

He took his first step out of the room but then he heard "Give him back" he turn to see Albedo standing there crossing his arm. "You're a spy aren't you? Kazuha...." as he step closer. "That's fast. How'd you know?" calm and cold. Not even frightened or scared.

"You don't have any ID card on you. But i supposed you locked the door leading to this emergency room but I happen to be on my way here before you could locked any door nearby and you've been in the room before I do isn't it. Impressive skills that I couldn't sense any presence of yours"

"Tch, I guess you're not just a no one. Too late my plan already started" no longer waiting for a second Kazuha turn around and sprint with Aether in his arm looking for the elevator. Albedo immediately look for an emergency button nearby pressing it and run chasing for Kazuha as the alarm alert all the staff in the building.

Kazuha reach the elevator pressing the highest floor and the close door button. Albedo face was seen a few meters away before the door are fully closed. Kazuha took a second to catch his breath but soon the elevator did a sudden brake and stopped midway.

Kazuha panicked and put Aether down looking for a way out. He can hear the sound of a few people behind the elevator door trying to open it up. He looks to the elevator ceiling and take out a few tools to cut out and make an escape way.

"What's happening" Aether on the ground blinking his eyes looking at Kazuha.

"Shoot-"

--------------------
Author's note

Yall tomorrow is 2.4 preview. Xiao nation ariseeeee

- Arye -