𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮.

CHAPTER 2 - PARTIES ━━━━━━━

CHAPTER 2 - PARTIES
━━━━━━━

The week seemed to fly by as it was already Saturday, which meant it was the day of the semester party. I decided to message Sasha, asking about the party and what I should wear.

f/n:
hey, do u know what the dress code is for the party??

sasha:
we werent given any instructions so i'm just gonna say a more casual style
that's what i'm going for at least

f/n:
k ty

sasha:
speaking abt the party
do u have a ride?
cause if u dont i can get connie to drive us both there

f/n:
i dont have one so being picked up would be nice :)

sasha:
k, just send me ur address and we'll come around 7:30

I texted her my apartment address, not forgetting to clarify it was an apartment and that she could just wait outside for me downstairs.

It was already 5 in the afternoon which meant I had two hours to make myself at least presentable.

━━━━━━━

After doing my makeup and getting dressed, I grabbed a small purse, putting things like my phone and some other things in it.

sasha:
we're here

f/n:
kk, omw down

I left my apartment, locked the door and headed for the elevator. The apartment was a good 14 floors tall, with myself living on the 12th floor, so the ride down took quite a while.

I walked out of the building to see a black car with two people in it. One of them being Sasha in the passenger seat waving at me. She rolled down the window. "Hey F/n, get in!" I opened the back door and got into the vehicle.

"Hey Connie." He turned his head to greet me. "Hey, you ready for your first party in Paradis?" He asked with a grin. "Of course I am." I smiled while buckling my seatbelt. And with that Connie drove off.