𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴.

Eren..

"Oh, it's you." I stand there staring at him, as he looks me up and down before walking up to me. He looked like he wanted to say something but stopped before words could leave his mouth. "Never mind, let's go." He then took off towards the elevator.

The elevator ride was a bit awkward. Nothing was said and we both just were on our phones.

Once both of us left the building, I started walking in the direction of the cabins, I noticed that Eren wasn't. I turned around and I saw him heading in the opposite direction. "Where are you going?" He looked back at me. "Just going to a nearby park, you wanna come or something?"

I thought about it for a second. "Sure, why not I guess." I followed behind him as we started walking toward the parking lot. We eventually ended up walking along the sidewalk that was beside the main road. Up ahead I could see some small houses. "It's just up ahead." As we continued walking, I couldn't help but look at the sea.

I noticed that some dark gray clouds were coming closer. "It looks like it's gonna rain.." I turned my attention in front of me, staring at Eren's back as he walked, hands in his pocket as his back was slightly hunched over.

Eventually, we reached a small park; it was quite small, just having a set of swings, a slide, and a sandbox. I headed over to the swings and sat down to let myself slightly swing back and forth. I thought Eren would do the same but he stood in front of me.

"There's a convenience store just around the corner and I'm gonna go get a drink, want anything?" I looked up at him. "Nah, I think I'm good." "K." He then walked off, leaving me alone in the park.

I raised my head, looking up at the sky and taking a couple of deep breaths. I continued to watch the clouds just slowly move as I listened to the distant sound of the ocean. The sound was then interrupted by the sound of footsteps.

I look over to where the noise is coming from and see Eren walking over, two drinks in his hands. He hands me one of them. "I thought I told you that I didn't want anything." He sat down on the swing beside me. "Just take the drink." I looked down at the drink in my hands and realized it was (favourite childhood drink), something I hadn't drunk in a while.