𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯.

CHAPTER 3 - DRINK PLEASE ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━

"WAKE UP BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT OF BED!"

I groan as Kati storms into my room, shouting. "Holy fuck why are you yelling." I sit up while rubbing my eyes. "It's 12. Get up." I looked at her. "12? Come back at 3." I told her as I layed back down and pulled the sheets back on to cover myself.

I could feel her roll her eyes at me as she took my blanket and removed it from the bed, causing me to feel a gust of cold air hit me. "If you don't wanna get up then I just won't let you go back to sleep." I hugged myself, rubbing my hands up and down against my arms to generate some warmth in my cold room.

"Why do I need to get up anyways? It's not like we have anything planned." "I'm waking you up to help you fix your sleep schedule. You wanna change? Fix your schedule first."

I gave her an annoyed face. "What's wrong with my sleep schedule exactly?" "Oh geez, maybe the fact that you sleep at 4 am and proceed to wake up at like 5 pm in the afternoon. Get up." And with that, she left my room, my blanket still in her arms as she left.

You know why I sleep that late.

"Bitch.." I mumbled to myself as I got up, checking my phone. I saw that I was added to a group chat.

the girls 😻😻

I cringed just reading the name.

f/n:
um hi?

sasha:
oo f/n, ur awake
sry for adding u into the gc

XXX-XXX-XXXX:
omg f/n hi!! its historia

XXX-XXX-XXXX:
hello f/n
it's mikasa

XXX-XXX-XXXX:
sup

I saw that there was one other person in the chat who didn't speak, who I assumed to be Annie. I saved all their numbers onto my phone.

sasha:
so f/n
i added u to ask if you wanna tag along to our girls night tonight?