𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲.

I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote :)

I turn around to see a familiar face walking up behind me

Leo.

 "Why are you here and what do you want?" I said in an irritated tone. The thought of Leo's family coming here for their regular visits completely missed me. "Oh nothing, just saw you from afar and wanted to see how you were. How's your family? Your sister?" I could tell he purposely brought them up to tick me off.

"Oh please, you know damn well what happened to her." My voice getting louder and angrier by the second, making clear that I was pissed off even though I knew that was what Leo was trying to make me feel. "Well, doesn't matter anyways, she's practically dead meat anyways." I squeezed one of my hands, the other going up to Leo and grabbing the collar of his shirt, my teeth gritted. 

In the side of my eyes, I could see everyone standing there, observing what was happening. "I don't fucking care if you insult me or do anything to hurt me. But if you say anything about her, I won't forgive you." I said trying to not yell at him, knowing everyone was watching us.

"Why do you even care? Just give up trying to defend her, she clearly didn't care since she tried to ki-" I cut him off by sending a punch into his face, completely knocking him to the ground. He placed his hand on the cheek that I punched, a grin still on his face. 

Seeing that look on his face made me even angrier. I toned out all the voices from around me, including Sasha and the others running over. I lifted my leg, wanting to kick him.

As I was about to, an arm was raised in front of me. "Stop, you're causing a scene." I looked up to see Eren beside me. I then looked around to see some other people standing around us, whispering to each other. "Whatever." I put my foot back on the ground and turned around, angrily walking towards the hill, ignoring all the people trying to talk to me.

I started heading up the path once again, it reminded me of when I would do the exact same thing as a kid.

Get mad and run away.