𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳.

This is a chapter that's the pov's of both Sasha and Eren and it will recap the events from chapter the end of Chapter 4 to the end of Chapter 6 in their points of view

This is a chapter that's the pov's of both Sasha and Eren and it will recap the events from chapter the end of Chapter 4 to the end of Chapter 6 in their points of view. (Labels will be put.)

-SASHA-

-SASHA-

[ CHAPTER 4 ]

"Are you sure about this?" Me, Jean and Connie were on the way to pick up F/n. Jean had just pulled up to the front of her apartment building as I was about to text her. "I mean, remember the last group trip? Do you really wanna possibly get her involved?" Jean turned his head so that he could see me and Connie. "Jean has a point, F/n doesn't seem to be stablest on her own, you never know what might happen on this trip. It could affect her." 

Hearing their words made me think.

Did I really want to drag her into what might be a mess?

I thought about it for a bit before finally deciding. "I invited her. So it would be rude to not have her come." I sent the text and heard the sound of a seatbelt unclicking. "Okay. You better not regret your decision." Jean then got out of the car and waited for F/n.

I probably will.

Once we got to the beach, I immediately noticed that F/n wasn't showing the happiest of looks, Her face saying "Please don't bring me here again." which caused me to worry.

Is she okay? I hope I don't cause her much trouble.

I was now sitting with Armin while we watched Jean, Reiner and Connie fool around in the water. My attention diverted to F/n, who had walked off on her own along the shore. "Is she okay?" I hear Armin's voice. "She's had a weird expression on her face ever since we got here," I explained.

We both continued to eye F/n as she stared off into the vast sea. Then we both noticed Eren approaching her, causing me to quickly turn my head to Armin. "When did he get here?!" I asked in a concerned tone. "I don't know! He didn't come with any of us!" He raised his hands as if he was confessing a crime.