Chapter 4

Scaramouche pov:
I hesitantly blinked at my phone a few times while exiting the front door. "Who could this be?"

"Hello Kuni?" As my sister waves at me, telling me to get in the car. "Come on let's go! I don't want to be late."

Ten minutes later:
We arrived at the front of the office and went in. There was a group of people inside.

Ei pov:
Mr. Zhongli asked me to come inside. I told Scaramouche to wait for me outside while I go in and check what the situation is. I saw a lot of people there; I saw my co-workers from 'Eternity', a girl group that I was in; 4NEMO, The DCKZ, and other music groups. I laid my eyes onto Kazuha.

"Uhm, Ei, would you like to be our main character for now? Tomo unexpectedly got sick and our replacement, Kokomi, couldn't make it due to her work schedule in Inazuma. It's only until we get someone suitable of course." Zhongli explained, "Unless you don't want to take the role, that is fine by me. But I would appreciate it."

I quickly turned off the offer. "Uhm Mr. Zhongli, I— well, I think I know someone suitable for this role," I said smirking at Kazuha, "In all honesty, I think my Kuni would very well suit this role Mr. Zhongli." I clapped.

Kazuha looked at me up and down in confusion.

"Isn't he a bit too harsh-? Not to mention that the main character is more on the... well, quieter and... the nicer side. Plus I'm sure this role will increase your popularity in Teyvat." Zhongli awkwardly laughed.

"I'm sure he'll do fine." I smile, "his acting skills are on point. He can act however you'll like him to."

"But we want to bring out our real selves for this series—even though it's just acting." Zhongli replied.

"Well, we'll just have to change the story line then? I feel like he should take the chance." I replied, sounding loud and sharp.

"I hope you know that will be very hard." Zhongli hesitated for a little and sighed, "Xiao,  can you bring in Mr. Scaramouche for me?"

The adeptus walked out of the room.

Kazuha pov:
'Who's the "he" they are talking about? I heard from Ei's mouth his name is Kuni..'

I was deep in my thoughts until I heard the door reopening.

"Scaramouche. Why so scared?" My co-worker teased.

"Mind your own business Xiao." It was the short indigo boy from yesterday.

"Ah—Scar you're finally here!" A tall gingered haired boy came running to him with his arms wide open.

"Ajax! Get off me!!"

"Haha never." He said with a flirty reply.

I stared at the red head, something fueled my soul. I felt a little, well, I'm not sure what people call it nowadays but maybe 'jealousy'? What. No way! I don't even know him, why am I thinking of this? Kazuha get this out of your brain.

"Mr. Kaedehara?" Scaramouche look at me while gently messing my hair.

"H-hey! Don't you have some respect?" I turned my head around, I can feel my head getting hotter.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Hehe."

Ahh why is his laugh so cute?? He's acting so different from yesterday too.. aaa..

Scaramouche pov:
'Did I do something wrong?' I asked myself, 'no of course not. Ugh, since Mr. Zhongli said I have to get my act together and hang out with this Kazuha more so it would seem I enjoy it. Why can't I act through the whole show? Bullshit, at least I know Kokomi is coming back in a month so I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore.'