Chapter 3

3rd person pov:
It was an early morning when the two siblings woke up. Zhongli had called Ei to arrive at his office way earlier than usually. Despite only having about two hours of sleep, Ei woke up and went to wake up Scaramouche.

"Ring ring" the clock made its devastating noise, the kind of noise anyone would want to smash it on the floor. it was 4am. Ei went to the bedroom next to her's to wake Scaramouche up.

"Hey what was that for?! I had a sweet dream!" Scaramouche said, frustrated and tiredly.

"Let me remind you that Zhongli called us to be at his office by 6am!""

"Where?!" Scaramouche questioned. He isn't a morning person, when someone tells him something when he wakes up, it doesn't quite comprehend in his head.

"THE OFFICE DUH! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR BRAIN CELLS???" Ei yelled.

"Ok ok— why 2 hours early though"

"Cause you take forever." She said while calming down. "Now go take a shower."

Scaramouche went straight to the bathroom and started showering; Ei got up and went to cook breakfast.

15 minutes later:
"AAAHHH!! KUNI!! THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!" Ei yelled in a high pitcher voice.

Scaramouche ran out quick, thankfully he was done showering. He ran to the Kitchen with a robe on. "You call this fire?" While looking at the pot Ei burnt. "All you did was burn another pot."

"Shut up. You're going to make breakfast while I go shower." She demanded.

"Alright alright, what do you want today?"

"Miso soup is fine by me!"

"Ei we're not in Inazuma—" he got cut off by Ei slamming the door in his face. "Ugh whatever, let's see what's in the fridge."

Sooner or later, Ei finished showering and they started eating. Suddenly my phone lit up.

"You have friends?" Ei laughed.

"Of- course!" He saw a random text that read the following:

5:30 am
???:
Hello!! I'm excited to see you today. :)

_
Published Date: January 21st, 2022
Reworked Date: April 1th, 2022
Word count: 341