Chapter 1

"Agent l/n, agent Fury requests your presence in his office," a fellow agent said walking towards my desk. I nodded getting up and dismissing him before making my own way up to fury's office.

I knocked three times before walking in. "Sir" I said standing  tall in his office, I noticed someone else sitting in front of him. "Sit" fury instructed and I sat down as I noticed the one and only Captain America in the seat next to me.

I nodded and smiled at him before I turned my attention back to Fury. "I need you two to go on an undercover mission" Fury explained as he placed two files down, one in front of me and one in front of Steve.

"You will have to play the role of a married couple Chris and Alyssa Ford" Fury explained as I started flicking through the file skimming over all the details quickly.

"Your jobs will be to get insides on some illegal otherworldly weapons dealings that have been happening" Fury continued before I interrupted him.

"Sir with all due respect how is this exactly undercover if I'm paired up with Steve Rogers" I asked and Steve laughed before agreeing. 

"It's a rich suburban area, those people don't exactly keep up with superhero news" Fury answered "he's also gonna grow some stubble and his hair out a little" Fury ordered.

"Lucky for you no one knows who you are" Fury said gesturing towards me and I exhaled mentally glad I wasn't getting a makeover. 

"I needed two of my absolute best for the job, take it slow, read the file inside and out, make sure nothing is missed, and don't mess this up" Fury said as he got up leaving his office.

I turned in my chair to Steve before smiling "Y/n L/n" I said as I stuck my hand out "or you know your new wife Alyssa" I added before winking.

"Steve Rogers" he replied humbly before shaking my hand "or Chris your new husband" he added mimicking me. 

"Well, Chris see you in a week" I said picking up the file and leaving Fury's office. 

I returned to my own desk organising all my papers for the next few months I knew this mission would be a long one. 

I slowly started the repetitive process of logging the papers before deciding to call it a night wanting to save some energy to study my new life.

"Night agent Warner" I called out to my fellow desk buddy who smiled in response before I headed out.

♡♡♡

mhm 😟

mhm 😟