fifteen.

Thinking about all that has happened, he realised how many broken promises he has made, not just to himself but to you. He's surprised but grateful that you stuck by him and understood why he had to break those promises.

Suddenly, everything here felt foreign to him, like he didn't belong here anymore. He started to feel sadness surrounding him. It felt like something was missing.

As much as he loved his job here, he misses Seoul. He misses his friends and his parents. He misses the little things such as home-cooked meals made by his parents, playing basketball with his friends at the park. Small conversations he would have with the local owner of a small cafe at the beach not far from his house.

Most of all, he misses you.

During the few times when you would come to visit him, and it was time to fly back, he just wanted to follow you back to Seoul. He wanted to leave everything he had here and return home with you.

He misses how he could turn up at your house anytime he wanted, and not once did you get angry with him over it. Late night adventures to the convenience store on nights where you would randomly crave instant ramen and cheap but yet the most delicious ice creams ever.

He misses how you would beg him to go to random cafes you discovered on social media because of how picturesque they always looked and asking him to take a million photos of you. You always ask him to choose one to post on Instagram but always pout at the one he chooses because you think you look weird. Still, he always tells you that you look stunning in it no matter how many you take.

He misses the times how your smile or your eyes would crease up whenever you talked about something cool you saw or discovered on the internet. It always made his heart melt, and he would always get the urge to pinch your cheeks and coo at your cuteness.

He misses how he always felt at home whenever you were by his side. He always seems to be the happiest whenever you're with him.

He didn't want to be so far away from everyone anymore.

Yes, it was his dream to be here, but it's not making him as happy as before.

They say that you should follow your dreams to be happy. If you follow your dreams, then you follow your heart. If you never chase your dream, you will never catch it.

He's already chased his dream; it's time to chase another.

His dream now is to go back to Seoul, back with his friends, parents, home, and you.