New Nobita

Nobita : H..h..h.hello shizuka....

shizuka: Hello Nobita..any help I can do for you..

Nobita: No ..noting ..just normally...

(school bell rang)

shizuka: ok..Nobita lets meet later...(she left poor guy just like that)

Nobita: okkkk.,.,.,.,.b...y.....e.....(He just made an sad expression)

Exams moment came ..... everyone is preparing very hard to get good grand to go to class A...

Everyone wrote exams very clearly....(population of class A will increase)...But this time exam paper is bit tough which made everyone to feel fear..Nobita attempted every question accurately.

jian : No..bi..ta how is your exam going?

Suneo: Jian is it a question...He studied very hard I think he will go to class A.

Nobita: exactly.

form speakers : attention please,,, results of exam have been release by the student council president.....this year our school top ranker is Akihiro.. remaining names will be posted in the notice board. The promotion  of  students to class A will be also mentioned there. Thank you...

student1 : come lets check it out.

student 2 : I wish I can promoted to class A

student 3 : .............

.....................

...........

The Doraemon gang went to check it and in that Nobita promoted to class A and jian and suneo are promoted to class B. Every one is happy with it.

Next day of school after results.....

        Nobita is very happy to be able to go to same class of shizuka.. He entered the class and found that the place next to Shizuka is being occupied by a girl. He started to walk towards shizuka to greet her who is busy in studying. He said hello to Shizuka.

shizuka : Hello Nobita,, I am really happy  to see you. You got want you desire for your hard work.

Nobita : Yeah,,, and....and....

shizuka: and..........

nobita : hmm. ,, its noting...(he went to the empty seat in the first bench)

Akihiro : well shizuka is he your friend.. or brother (he is in back bench of Shizuka)

shizuka : He is my ................. close friend. His name is Nobita.

Akihiro : oh!

                           teacher entered the class.

Dekisugi : stand up

Everyone greeted teacher(sensei)

sensei : good morning everyone! please have a seat.

sensei watched over the class for a moment as he saw some new students due to promotion. After a while he started to teach the lesson and asked few questions for sometime in the middle of the class and the most of questions are answered by Akihiro , shizuka and dekisugi...

at the break time every one stared to talk with new friends , but  Nobita started to sleep on the desk. At the moments shizuka stared at him and smiled while thinking that nothing had changed . Akihiro is staring at shizuka in regular intervals. Shizuka and dekisugi are now discussing about math near Nobita's bench.