Missed you

Our poor Nobita entered guest room to sleep . and he laid on bed.

But he couldn't sleep at all.. So he planed to see Shizuka's face for once. He slowly went upstairs on tip-toe without making any noise.. Luckily Shizuka's room door was unlocked then he slowly opened the door. Then took a peek at Shizuka's sleeping face . Then slowly climbed over the bed.. Nobita was just staring at her.

Nobita ( in mind ) : hey cutie... Look how cute your are .. I missed you so much girl. .

He immediately got a wish to kiss her .. But he just afraid if he will spoil her good night sleep.. but

. He can't stand it anymore,. Nobita slowly leaned on her and kissed her lips lightly and wanted to break the kiss quickly but he can't as his heart still wanting more .... So he just stood in that position like that for a while and broke the kiss and took the place next to her on the bed and slowly extended his arms and wrapped around her and hugged her .

Nobita ( whisper ) : I missed you sooooo much Shu . .

Shizuka ( in sleepy tone ) : Me tooo Nobi.. .

{ Shizuka thought it was a dream and NObita said he missed her is also a dream so she replied to Nobita in sleep }

Nobita ( in mind ) : hummmm <> .. Did I hear it right .....

Anyway he just slept like that . . Huggeg his girlfriend without her knowing that. They both sleeped very comfortable as Nobita know what's going on but Shizuka just thought that it is all dream in her sleep..

AT MORNING:

Shizuka woken up early in the morning before anyone as she slept early yesterday... But she got a feeling that something is not like initial .. she just opened her eyes and looked at her waist where she felt two hands pressure but and she was shocked .. she lost in thoughts about what's going on..

Shizuka ( in mind ) : what's going on... Who's hands do these belongs to .. I don't think these can be any of the child's hands from my neighbor children .. but this feeling is like.

Like

Like

~spark~

Nobita

No no it can't be he doesn't told me that he is returning from company yesterday..

She moved her body to opposite direction to figure out who those hands belongs to?
She

Was

Just

Shocked

Shizuka ( in mind ) : Hey I am not dreaming .. right .. He is Nobita.. my Nobita .. isn't it?

She pinched Nobita's cheek instead of her strongly to confirm that it is not a dream..

( Reader : what is this )

( Author : nannnnnnn . She just mistook Nobita's cheeks as her as she is still somewhat sleepy )

( Reader : ahhh ! Ok ok I got it . 😌😌 )

( Author : 🤭🤭🤭🤭 . Ok enough our chit chat let's head back to our love birds )

She pinched Nobita's cheek... He just showed a little hurt expression but as soon as she rubbed his cheek gently with her caring hands he slowly smiled cutely.. .

Shizuka involuntarily made him cuddle into her chest .