you can

As soon as Shizuka appered to him with very close distance Nobita kissed her on lips.

Nobita : this is the painkiller I need.

Shizuka : you idiot....................................................(shouted)you scared me to death you know(small tear appeared on her eyes)

NObita shocked by seeing how cared and worried she is about him....Nobita leaned in and pushed Shizuka down on the couch and kissed her on forehead..and wiped tear at her eye

Nobita : I am really sorry Shizuka.. From now on I will never scare you like that...This is my promise.

after few minutes ,,, Shizuka stopped worrying and realized their position as NObita is on top of her .... Shizuka is embraced by the position they are in... her face turned red , she turned her face away to not make any eye contact....

Shizuka : ok ok  ,,, Nobita can you move over from me..(shy and low voice)

Nobita : NO, Why do you think I pinned you to down ,,,, 

Shizuka : hey Nobi.....(intrupted by NObita)

Nobita kissed her and hugged her..

Shizuka : Nobita....(shy and low voice)

NObita : I am so tired because of work shizuka. So, please let me hug you like this..(tired voice )

Shizuka : Ok Nobita, you can rest as much as you want .(hugged back.)

Nobita now totally leaned on her , now NObita's weight is on Shizuka, She is blushing very much as their both bodies are in very close physical contact... Shizuka's heartbeat begin to beat faster than before... NObita can clearly hear her heartbeat , but not only her but also Nobita's heartbeat is same.... Nobita lifted his head and smiled at her...
NObita : Shizuka , I am really happy  because you are along my side ...(thought : I want you to call me like I call you ,, I am waiting for it)

Shizuka : I will always be with you Nobita...(touching his hair),,,

They both fell asleep like that ........by hugging each other.. ... Time passed..... Some one knocking the door ...  Shizuka slowly opened her .... And staring at Nobita who is on top of her....

knock...........knock........................knock

Shizuka : (thought : oh no, that sound may wake NObita up)

SHizuka slowly moved NObita on the couch from her top , In this process Shizuka is now close to Nobita's face which made her to lose control and  kissed him on lips normally and walked towards the door and opened it...and saw a pretty girl other side of the door....

Shizuka : Hello! May I know who you want to meet..(in order to not wake him she is talking in low voice)

Girl : Hello! I want to meet Nobita ..

Shizuka : Oh  , Nobita is sleeping right now....

Girl : what? he is sleeping? It is rare...(suprised) 

Shizuka : (thought : is it rare to you?? but it is common to me ..)

That girl entered the room and saw Nobita sleeping of couch.....and noticed something on Nobita's face.....and turned towards Shizuka..

GIrl : What are you doing with him here by closing the door...(angry face)

Shizuka : No no It is nothing and I closed the door just to make sure that no one will disturb his sleep. (confused due to her reaction)

Girl : and who are you, an assistant ,,,and do you know whether any other girls     entered this room.(angry)

Shizuka : NO I am not,, and no one entered and why are you   asking these?is there any problem??(calm)

Girl : Did you kissed him ,,,,??????

Shizuka : (thought : oh ,,,,,that mark is just made by my kiss ...this is so embarrassing ,,wait why am I nervous,,  she is not a mother of any one of here,,, And I am His wif,,,,,,girlfriend, so there is noting wrong with me to kiss him,,,, yes yes,,  there is noting wrong,,,,,)

Girl : .................????????hello,, are you listening to me

Shizuka : (thought : I think she is afraid if any one will see it which will make it public.....) don't be afraid miss.... I will take care of it carefully next time...

Girl : what? (she even more confused)

Shizuka : Oh ... I forgot to introduce me to you, My name is Shizuka and I am Nobita's girlfriend...

Girl : what??????? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??? ? ? ??(shocked)really???

Shizuka :  and you are????

Girl : oh, sorry for late introduction,,       My name is Sakura,,, and Nobita's friend,,, and daughter of this country's president.

Shizuka : wow , hello miss Sakura ,, It is a pleasure to meet you... Do I need to pass any message to NObita after he wakes up (while touching NObita's cheek by sitting beside him.. while touching Nobita's cheek he smile cutely that is captured by the both beautiful girls..)

Sakura : No no,,, It is fine,,, and nice to meet you too miss Shizuka . I am amazed that Nobita have such a beautiful girlfriend .... 

Shizuka : he he (laughs shyly)

Nobita is about to wake up... He slowly opened his eyes and saw Shizuka's hand of his cheek...He then took her hand and kissed it... Shizuka is blushing ,,, He confused then he noticed Sakura is also here....He immediately woke up and greeted her...

NObita : Hello Sakura!... 

Sakura : Hello Nobita... .... It turns out that she is really your girlfriend.

NObita : no no sakura , she is my girlfriend a few days ago....

Sakura : what???

Shizuka looked confused

NObita : she is my wife now,, isn't it Shizuka?(pinning the word wife clearly for Shizuka's attention)

 SHizuka : yea........yeahhh ha ha (laughs nervously)

Sakura : Oh Nobita You also know how to joke?

Nobita :joke? when did I joked to you???  I am serious..

Sakura : ok ok .... I agree... Then Happy Married     Life,,, If this is going to be public many women    will cry you know...

NObita : Don't tell me you are also one of them....😁

Sakura's face turned red and flustered during talking ..... Shizuka noticed it....
Nobita : (thought: Oh My God ... What's happening here, don't tell me it is real)
Sakura : .......................................,.......,....(idiot,is there any girl who don't like you )
Shizuka : No...........bi..............ta (pressing words)
Nobita : wait, Shizuka.... You seems to have a misunderstanding..... 😧(Scared)
Shizuka : ha ha ha ha 🤣🤣🤣... You believed it ha ha ha .....
Nobita : ho ho when did my little president learnt to make fun of me.....🤨
Shizuka : he he 😁😁
Nobita : by the way Sakura is there any thing I can do for you.....
Sakura : no no nothing Nobita, I just came here normally.
Nobita : ho...., I will go back to work.....
Shizuka : Hey don't you wait for me .....
Nobita : ok boss.,,, Please...see you Sakura...
Shizuka : see you miss Sakura
Sakura : see you both ....
While walking to room
Shizuka : Nobita is there any help that I can do for you ..

Nobita : yeah ,, why not encourage me in my way Shizuka....
Shizuka : Idiot,,, say me.....😡
Nobita : ok madam,, don't be anger on me,, I am afraid 😟...