worried

Ren didn't understood it.. he did all this by thinking that Nobita is harassing Shizuka and also by jealous as he saw both Nobita and Shizuka being close..

As somehow Shizuka managed to make the situation clear and now Shizuka and Nobita are i infantry of college.. Shizuka was sitting worried beside Nobita who was bandaged by nurse just now.. Nurse said to sleep for a bit. But Nobita is having hard time as it is paining so he just can't sleep for the first time.

Shizuka with worried tone : Sleep Nobita.. Nurse said to take rest ....

Nobita : I just can't sleep Shizuka .. It is paining ( teary face )

Shizuka stood up and called jian and suneo to help her pick up Nobita to her room in Student Council and placed Nobita on her bed . Shizuka just closed the door and locked it in fear that someone will enter and disturb Nobita's sleep.. On the other screen Ren was finding Shizuka to apolozy. But he found her nowhere.

Shizuka sat beside Nobita on bed and Nobita was still awake.. Shizuka held her hand out and held Nobita's hands by interlocking their fingers.

Shizuka : Now?

NObita : . . .

Shizuka : Don't be stturnborn ok.. Just sleep I will be right here.

nobita : promise me that you wont go anywhere else.

Shizuka : Ok . promise...

Nobita : z z z z z ( pretending to sleep and peeking towards Shizuka to confirm whether she is still beside him or not )

Shizuka notices it and hit his head slightly

Shizuka: you dummy .. I am right here sleep .

Nobita grabbed her hand and hugged her hand tightly.. as soon as he hugged her hand he got a good sleep..

Shizuka: ........ ( Ok )

Shizuka was checking notifications about student council.. and found Nobita asleep by still hugging her hand. She got emotional as she was so concerned about him at the time of the accident.. she made space beside him on bed and slept beside him by hugging him slowly and caring...

After some time some was knocking the room... Nobita . .

Shizuka got up and checked who even came here even though she said to not enter at this particular time.. She found out the person was Ren. She got angry on him on spot as he was the reason for Nobita being like that.. She is trying to control and said him to leave but he keep saying sorry and asking for her forgiveness. She just ignored it and said to be keep silent . . . .

Nobita was just about to wake up. Shizuka noticed him and made Ren to move out... Ren saw Nobita on bed in Shizuka's room .He got angry immediately ..

Ren : Why is that bastard here.. And what is he doing on your bed.. Shizuka he was only injured a bit.. Why are you caring so much about that person..

Shiuzka slapped Ren

Shizuka : Shut Up .... Ok .. You have done enough . You don't need to know anymore.. and e\one thing he is my boyfriend he can do whatever he want in my room.. Don't ever meddle into my problems ..

Nobtia : ( I am soooo happyyyy , she called me her boyfriend )

Ren : woowww. good nobody in this city dare to hit me.. Even my dad never slapped me.. You just wait .. I will show you who I am.

Shiuzka was a little worried

NObita noticed her and went to her and hugged her tighty from behind to give her courage.