Chapter XV

Cho Eun is in LuHan's arms. Unexpectedly, she felt safe as if she longed this feeling for a long time.

"What is it that you need to find?" He asked pulling her into his arms. He was scared that Cho Eun will leave him, forever. He waited too long for time time to come.

"Some things..." Cho Eun doesn't want to talk anymore. She wanted to know who's the guy in the hut and what happened to him. She sighed heavily and flipped the pages of the book that she set flying just a while ago.

The book itself came alive as it turn its pages till the very end. Revealing the important information.

There, it was written,

Eusebio John Kim.

As if the light bulbs has turn on, everything in Cho Eun's mind has return. The memory since the event took place in her dreams, everything made sense now.

"Cho Eun!!" LuHan called to her. He was looking at her since she opened the book with her alice, staring at those blank pages which doesn't make any sense to him. Nobody how many times he called, Cho Eun remained stunt.

Suddenly, LuHan felt a huge aura of alice surrounding him, to be exact, around Cho Eun.

"Cho Eun?" LuHan called out.

"I have to find him...." Cho Eun muttered. "Han.... I have to find him.. He's alive..."

"Don't joke around... Who do you have to find?! I'll go with you!"

"I need to tell appa first...." Jun Myun, I'll be out for a while.. I've found the creator... It won't be long..

LuHan was looking at Cho Eun as if she was an ugly creature or so. "Where do you need to go?"

"The war... Make sure I don't over use my alice.." She muttered as she uses her alice to bring them both to the Vengeance War.

Luhan immediately recognised the place and he saw smoke from a far. "I'll bring you there. Don't use any more alice... You knew you couldn't over use them.."

"I'm sorry.. But I have to.. " She apologized.

Rest if you need, I'll carry you there. LuHan told her as he carry her in his arms.

I.. Thank you... And I sort of miss you at Lake Yu Hwa... Your friends are annoying... Cho Eun complimented.

"They're like that. You haven't seen how annoying is Jong Dae and Min Seok when they're with their soul mate." LuHan chuckles. To him, Cho Eun is like a rabbit in his arms. She's weightless.

And immediately, Cho Eun felt the same strangeness that her body is reacting. It's commanding on its own to tell Cho Eun to lay back and rest for a while. Within minutes, she was asleep. The only thing she didn't knew was that they've reached the destination. She didn't notice LuHan had used the water vapour in the surroundings to transport both of them.

"You have brought Aida..." A husky voice said from a far.

LuHan was alert and look around for any suspicious looking guy.

"How is she doing? She's asleep already?" The voice came again. This time, it really spooked LuHan as there wasn't anybody around the area.

"Who are you?" LuHan asked.

"Pleased to meet you, LuHan. I'm John. Aida's parent" This time, the voice is echoing around.

He's in front of you. Cho Eun told him as she tries to use her other alice to make John reveal himself.

"Aida. You're back." Technically, she failed so John revealed himself. Shocking LuHan. John's appearance look like he was in his 30's.

"Eusebio......" Cho Eun muttered.

"Cho Eun... Who is he?" LuHan asked. Shielding her behind him.

"Appa..." Cho Eun mumbled. "The guy that saw how I was created. He's the philosophy alice. An alice that died centuries ago." She told LuHan calmly.

LuHan couldn't believe his ears. Cho Eun was created.... He thought his ears were playing a fool on him. "But you're my soul mate... Soul mate can't be created!"

"Let's get inside shall we? I'll explain everything that's in your mind, LuHan." Said John calmly as he lead both of them into the invisible hut.

"Please, do make yourselves comfortable." He told both of them as he head to the kitchen to brew some tea.

LuHan was examinating the place carefully but all he saw was a room full of warmth and peace. Nothing unusual.

Don't be scared. He won't hurt you nor me. Cho Eun assured him through telepath.

"So then... Aida, it seems that you have remembered?" John asked while bringing out a tray of tea set.

Cho Eun nodded her head.

"Wait.... Before you two continue.. What is going on here... I'm afraid I'm lost. Why are you calling Cho Eun Aida? Who exactly are you?' LuHan bombarded those questions immediately.

John let out a heavy sigh. "Aida, you haven't told him?" Cho Eun just shook her head. "I'll explain briefly then... Aida, or your Cho Eun, is created by the dead ones during the war, the Vengeance War to be exact.

"She was created to bring peace back to us and thus, she had many different alice with minimal usage. And..."

Do no tell him about my death... Cho Eun told him telepathically.

"And it's her duty to bring us all, the nation happiness." John continued, eying on Cho Eun suspiciously.

"Cho Eun, my soulmate, is not like us then?" LuHan asked.

"She is..." John muttered. "Like everybody else... Your soul mate. She's like you." John plastered a smile on his face.

___________

Back in the Ioa.

"What's wrong Myun?" Asked Sera as she saw Jun Myun worried look.

"I don't know where she went now..." He muttered.

The place was quiet because everybody left except for both of them. 

"Who are you talking about?" Sera questioned again. She couldn't comprehend him sometimes and it's confusing.

"Cho Eun.... I heard her talking to me and all of the sudden.. I couldn't contact her..."

"What did she say then?"

"She'll be out for a while... Finding her creator... This is bad. Get Yu Gyeong and Se Hun to find her." He ordered.

But no one knew that Chan Yeol was eavesdropping the whole time. His heart nearly fell when he heard that Cho Eun was gone. He had to find her. Cho Eun... Pick up the line... Get home safe to oppa's side...