Chapter XXI

Chapter XXI

Yu Gyeong could not apprehend what the guys are doing because all they do was to disappear and not tell them what's going on. And it is very frustrating.

Their daughter was here and the next thing she knew, she took off without telling the moms.

Kids around the world share stories with their moms, but Cho Eun decided to tell the leader and not Kyung Soo. What the hell was she thinking anyway? Yu Gyeong yelled mentally.

"Yu, she will be okay, but you need to rest. You're making a baby dragon's food now! All mushy and terrible." Jade was standing by the fridge after getting a glass of ice water. She was looking at how Yu Gyeong was venting her anger at the vegetables that she had bought this morning.

It's not that Jade could not understand everybody's anger. She was devastated when she knew it too and she know it couldn't be helped. Jade saw everything coming when she first came into their lives. She knew what would cost her life and yet she can't do anything to change it, but to let fate run its course.

"Holy lords! Why didn't you stop me! Shit! Dinner's messed up now! Ugh!" Yu Gyeong roared like a mad woman whereas Jade giggled. "Not funny Jade. Not funny."

"I thought that little guy there would stop you, but seems to me that guy is sleeping." Jade commented as she went to her room.

Recently the nightmare of Cho Eun's death would hit Jade and it was very real to her. Yet, she could not let everyone know. She doesn't want them to break down at this moment when she's still living with them.

No one really know what her alice is other than Kyung Soo. Which is why both of them cared for her so much as if their own child because Jade couldn't give birth.

************

"Why is there a hut here?" LuHan was shocked that he did not came to this part of the forest before because the scenic is amazing. He could feel the water energy almost everywhere and was pleased that it was not tainted.

"Get in quick Noona. The sun is setting."

"He's in there." LuHan muttered as they walk closer towards the door. "I recognised that stench of alcohol."

The 3 of them managed to get in without knocking down the door, which Tao insisted they do. But the moment they entered, they were greeted by a wall.

Mud wall, Cho Eun noted. An earth alice. "Are you able to break this, Tao?"

"No."

"I can liquify this wall, if you want?" Asked LuHan.

"Sure. And break down the remaining ones too."

"There's more?" LuHan was shocked. "Why the hell would Kris even do this?"

"Protect himself from hurting others. Not to mention a lot of self doubt." Cho Eun stated the facts. She couldn't help herself to reach out to other's mind when they are nearby.

"Quick. Hyung, the sun is setting." Tao rushed in a flat tone.

Without a word, a gush of water whirled up into a ball and getting bigger at every second on LuHan's hands. Winds are swirling within the small entry, creating a mini havoc.

"Tao! Hold her tight!" LuHan called out. Hope this will blast however many walls there are.

The moment he saw Tao latched onto Cho Eun tightly, and he brush off the feeling that was brewing within him even though he clearly knew that he asked Tao to, he released that ball of water.

It managed to penetrate most of the walls and they even heard a growl from within. Without thinking, Cho Eun dashed inside like a bullet.

"Cho Eun!" LuHan called out. He also realized that the wall was regenerating back.

***********

Kyung Soo and the gang was back home. Displeased with what they have found out from the philosopher, they each went back to their own room to rest.

Chanyeol on the other hand, was at the roof garden. He was frustrated and mad about Cho Eun and himself.

"Fuck all this shit!" he yelled as he trashed the place into a mess.

Jong In was passing by, walking into his game room when all of the sudden, he heard Chanyeol trashing. "Ya! Calm down hyung! What were you even thinking?"

"We can't fucking do anything! Can't even help her while she's dying, day by day." He yelled as he wept.

"Then help her! I'm sure we can do something? She's not a little girl that we know, remember? She's as hot-headed as you were when I knew you back then." Jong In punched Chanyeol as hard as he could to stop him.

"Oh my hella humpback horses! What have you done to my garden!" Jade yelled when she saw 2 guys on the floor, serenading with each other.

Both of them looked up to find Jade, fire in her eyes, stabbing at them with those stares. "I'm sorry Jade. I'll clean up and get you a new garden." Chanyeol apologised as he stood up and strolled to his room.

"He needs a mate to sedate him. Like, ASAP." Jade muttered, "Or my garden or this place will be a mess every time he's home."

******

"Kris. Snap out of it." Cho Eun examined her surroundings when Kris decided not to entertain her.

Tao and Luhan are still outside. Probably trying hard to break the wall.

The hut was empty and lifeless and She sensed something dark lurking around. "Kris. Did Yu Gyeong came?"

Kris snapped alive and stare at her. "Who are you." He asked coldly.

"Yu Gyeong's daughter. The secret daughter to the leaders in Ioa." 

Kris had his eyebrows raised, "Secret? You don't look like her at all. What's your business here. You Ioa people are forbidden here." 

Cho Eun shrugs. " Yeah. That is a problem, but I'm on a life suicide mission to rescue all of you."

There was a loud banging outside. "They won't be able to come in and the sun is setting." Kris sighed. 

"You house that darkness that cast upon this nation. I'm sure you are aware." Cho Eun analysed him and their surroundings. "You're able to break this. You just want to wallow in sadness when your one true mate is out there searching for you."

Kris tch at her. "What do you know little girl? You know nothing. I only had her. Only her. And what do I get? REJECTION."

"I'm bringing you out of this mess. You better be grateful when your mate arrives." Cho Eun has already sent out a mental communication void to Tao, giving him full instructions to break the wall that is encasing them. "Break it, Tao."

Cho Eun manages a huge fireball, which she churns energy around her into that ball and sends it blasting through the wall. It was taking a huge toll on her, but it was a better option than transporting both of them out because one of them is unwilling to get out.